Chapter 8

Jennie's POV

"Let's go inside" I spoke and held Lisa's hands.

It was warm. As always. I feel safe.

I'm her world. She's holding her world and making it safer than ever.

I'm hers, she's mine.

"Wait, I'll bought us something and I need to settle that guy who suddenly showed up in this middle of the night" She answered as she was walking backwards and pointing her car with her thumb.

I nod and chuckled as response. She jogged towards her car to retrieve something and then opened the back of her car. Talking to her cat.

Just when I was about to walk towards her, she closed her door turned around, looking at me.

"So we talked and he's being nice, he said he'll stay here and won't disturb us" She said and laughed

I rolled my eyes but failed to hide my laughter so I joined her.

She held my hand and the other one was carrying the plastic bag.

"Let's go inside? It's cold here" she spoke and I nod excitedly, showing this gummy smile of mine.

I love this kind of moments. We forget everything, the fights, problems, the yellings.

We went to my room upstairs, she placed the plastic bag on my desk and sat on my bed. No one talked and that's it. Awkwardness came.

I don't want her to be angry anymore. I love her so much and I can't bear the treatment she was giving everytime we fought.

"So" she spoke and sat on the edge of my bed.

I sighed, "do you think.. we need to talk?" I asked hesitantly as I sit beside her

She removed her coat and I helped her. A habbit, I guess.

"Yeah, that's what I thought" she replied, tapping her fingers on her lap

"I'm sorry" I mumbled and looked down

"Did you kiss her back?" She asked straigtly

I snapped and looked at her, she was looking outside, on my veranda.

"What? No! You know I won't" I answered quickly, I don't want her to doubt my love for her.

"I know. I just wanted to hear it from you. You think I'm being unreasonable?" She asked and looked at me, sadness filled her eyes

I took her hand on mine and squeezed it. I know, she's being anxious right now.

"No, baby. You have every right to be mad if it happens that I did horrible things towards you, same as me, right?" I spoke calmly, rubbing her knuckles with my thumb.

"Did she hurt you?" She asked with her low voice

"No, she didn't"

"Then why are you crying when I saw you? Are you.. perhaps.. doubting about our engagement?" She asked again, stuttering

Oh gosh, I shouldn't let her feel this.

"No! You know, I would never ever. Love, please stop thinking about that. I will marry you no matter what happens. I will love you everyday, until my last breath" I said, leaning towards her and settling my head on her chest.

"I get jealous and worried but that's only because I love you and I don't want to lose you" she said it and it almost make my heart stops in a beat.

"You won't lose me, never. I love you too" I answered and looked up at her, "Come on, smile for me"

She shakes her head and planted a sweet and soft kiss on my forehead.

We stayed in that position for a minute until she spoke, "in this warm room of yours, the ice cream will melt"

I quickly untangled myself from her, "you bought ice cream!?" I asked excitedly

She giggled and stands up, grabbing the plastic bag and pulling out the ice cream.

"Milk flavored ice cream, here you go" She said and handed me the gallon of ice cream.

I literally squeal and grabbed the ice cream out of her hand, "I'll bring us spoon, wait here" I said

After minute of rumagging my kitchen, I want back upstairs and saw Lisa, removing her boots and Jeans, unbuttoning her polo.

"That was hot" I mumbled, not thinking what I just said and she looked at me while smirking

"Oh, thanks Mrs. Manoban, you'll get used to it" she said and finally tossing her clothes to my hamper.

"Can you wait for me? I'll go take shower" She talked and gets my towel on the closet, walking in the room with her boxer shorts.

"Oh, am I disturbing? Should I visit next time?" I teased. She really know me, my house, everything.

"Oh, I'm scared I'll say yes. You can go out of my house now" She teased back

I laughed and sat on my computer chair, "such a jerk" I replied

She chuckled and walk inside the bathroom, shouting "I love you" before closing the door.

-

2:34 am

"Open you mouth, say ahh" I utter while holding up the spoon, shoving to Lisa's mouth

"Come on, I'm not a baby" she answered and pouted

"You're my baby" i replied, making her smile like and idiot while leaning on the headboard with her white shirt and boxers.
She opened her mouth and I quickly shove the spoonful ice cream.

"Ouch" She suddenly winced

"Why?" Asking her worried, I placed the spoon back on the gallon and holds her cheek

"Brain freeze baby, brain freeze" She answered, clenching her eyes

I laughed at her. How can she manage to be in pain and being sweet person?

"You're laughing" she uttered and pouted more

"Because you're funny"

"Am I? I am in pain, Mrs. Manoban" she spoke and rolled her eyes

"Okay, you're romantic and.. sexy at the same time" I said

"really?" she asked, playing her brows up and down while smirking

"Yes, so stop sulking"

"Aish, you just said that cause you want me to stop being cute infront of you. You don't like it, do you?" She spoke while fidgeting her fingers.

What the heck is wrong with her? I just want to laugh again because of her attitude. But I suppressed.

"Why are you being such a baby in this hour" I replied and squeezed her cheeks

"Cause you're being mean!" She whined like a kid

"Ah! Cute!" Pinching both of her cheeks

"Stop" she rolled her eyes

"Noooooo" I answered and pecked the tip of her nose

We bicker for like a minute until she finally leaned her forehead to mine.

"I am truly sorry again. Please, don't leave me Jen" she mumbled, caressing my cheeks

"I hate you for always apologizing even if it's my fault. I love you Lisa. I won't leave you"

-

OKAY lame update. it's just starting eh. hehehe

How are you? I know my second book was kinda boring but I swear, it's just starting. hihi

Don't forget to vote!!