Chapter 15

6:30 a.m.

"Everything okay, lis?" Seulgi asked while getting down the car.

They just arrive at the airport with Manoban's family driver accompanying them.

"Yeah" Lisa replied blankly, sadness laced her voice

"Don't worry, everything will be fine"

"I hope so"

-

7:45 a.m.

Jennie's POV

"Unnie? Aren't you hungry? you didn't eat since yesterday" Dahyun spoke, munching her — precious pancakes.

I shook my head and smiled as answer and continued folding the clothes.

"Leave her, she's not feeling well" their grandmother replied before sipping her tea.

"Don't worry unnie, everything will be fine" my cousin uttered and smiled.

"I hope so"

-

12:01 p.m.

"Ahh! So hot!" Seulgi complained and wore her rayban sunglasses

"It's your fault! We should've go to country where the temperature is cool!" Lisa scolds Seulgi, aiming a punch but Seulgi held Lisa's fist and puts it down.

"But it Philippines has the most amazing islands that I actually want to visit"

Lisa rolled her eyes and started walking, pulling her trolley suitcase.

"Hey! Wait!"

-

"How the fuck this penthouse is yours?"

"Well, I actually went here last 2017. I loved Philippines and I don't think there's no reason for me comeback here. So I bought this" Seulgi propped herself on her couch, "Nice, isn't?"

"You should've told me"

"Why so?"

"So I can come and visit this country anytime"

"Well, I told you now so shut up and let's make some toast!" Seulgi spoke excitedly and went to her kitchen to get some whiskey.

-

Lisa was the one to woke up to get some exercises. Wearing her black with yellow stripes track suit and black hoodie, she went out for a jog.

She was jogging outside and tried to memorize every street and way so that she'll remember her way back to her friend's penthouse.

Lisa was panting, she stopped in every tree she saw and threw a punch in the air. Showing her skills in kick boxing.

"Ahh" left fist punch, "I should've told her," right fist punch, "in the beginning" left and right, "it's all my fault" sidekick, and then she stopped