Chapter 4

Lisa has been pacing around their office, she's fucking nervous because of today's dropping of rankings. Jennie was just looking and pouting at her.

"I'm getting dizzy, stop" jennie said

Lisa didn't, she face palmed and opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"Come on, love, you'll do great, okay?" Jennie added

"This is frustrating" lisa mumbled and went to jennie, hugging the brunette.

Jennie chuckled and hugged lisa back, kissing her head, "shh, let me hold you for a minute"

Lisa must be lucky to have Jennie, she can fucking calm her whenever she do things like this.

"Lisa!" A woman barged in that made them pulled away

"Congratulations!" Jisoo hugged lisa, "You're on top!"

Lisa can't believe what she heard, she didn't even know if she'll laugh or clap her damn hands.

The employees came into the view and congratulate her, saying "Congrats Ms. Manoban!"

Jisoo spoke and smiled, "Thanks, Jennie"

Lisa thanked them and hugged jennie again, "I love you, so damn much. Thank you for everything" then pulled away to give a peck on jennie's lips

"I would do anything for you. I love you more" Jennie replied and kissed the blonde's tip of nose.

-

"So, you're resigning?" The old woman asked while sewing

"Yes, Lisa badly needs me now" Jennie replied then closed her laptop

"You'll let go of the things you worked for?"

"Mama.."

"What if she's just fooling you?" The old woman asked again

"Mama, I know she's a manoban, but I trust her. She's not like the other guys or girls who just left their lovers" Jennie replied and fixed her specs

"You're talking about Ch-"

Jennie cuts her grandmother's sentence, "no, I'm talking about the guy who left me and my mother"

"We're back at it again"

"Ofcourse, some of me still lives in the past"

-

Jennie was picking up things in the grocery when someone approached her.

A old guy, wearing make ups. By his looks, you can call him, a gay.

"Jennie?" The old guy spoke

Jennie looked up to see where the voice came from and who owns it. When she saw who was it, she just gave her slightest smile and pick another thing, putting it on her cart.

"Wow, is that you now? You look great!" The man spoke with a smile on her face

Jennie sighed, "what are you doing here?" She asked

"Oh! I came here to buy groceries, we're out of stock" the man smiled

Jennie just ignored him and started walking away when a voice caught her attention.

"Mom! Can we buy this?"

She confusedly looked at the boy approaching the man who talked to her just a while ago. The boy wearing his uniform, by his looks, he's a high school.

"Mom?" Jennie asked confusedly

"Oh! I forgot! This boy was living with me, he's like my child!" The man said excitedly, he looked at the boy and spoke, "Go on dear, say hi to her"