Chapter 1

"Where are we going, love?" Jennie asked her lover who's covering her eyes while they were walking.

"Trust me, you'll gonna love this Jen" her lover replied

"Full of surprises huh?" Jennie said while chuckling, her lover removed her hands on jennie's eyes.

"Surprised!"

Jennie can't believe what she was seeing, a thousands of flowers surrounds her. She was squealing internally. Sure she loves flowers.

Jennie smiled, and walk towards her lover. She cupped her lovers face.

"I love you, lisa-yah" she said while caressing Lisa's cheeks.

"I love you too, love" lisa answered and kissed jennie's forehead.

Jennie smiled, showing her gummy smile. She pulled lisa by her hands and walk slowly, enjoying every view and every flowers.

"really lisa? you're still inlove with me?" Jennie said, not looking at lisa but looking at the flowers.

"Yes, a thousand yes, I'm so so inlove with you" lisa replied, hugging jennie behind.

7 years ago

A high school reunion was held on one of the resorts in busan. It's been 7 years since they were apart and had a different paths.

Lisa was holding her wine glass, staring at the girl who was going up from the water.

The girl was in her bikini, a two piece. drying her hair.

"Beautiful" lisa mumbled and drank the whole liquid.

-

They were having their lunch when Lisa's friend, yeri, suddenly spoke and asked, "hey lisa, isn't jennie is your high school crush?"

Lisa was taken aback on her friend's question, because jennie was only sitting infront of her.

Lisa heard jennie chuckled, so she breath a deep sigh and answered,

"yes, jennie was my crush, and until now, she is"

Lisa stared at jennie while smiling, jennie just smiled.

Her batchmates squealed because of Lisa's gut.

-

Lisa was driving going somewhere when she saw jennie with her co-teachers, outside the school, waiting for a cab.

Jennie was a teacher.

Lisa pulled over her car and went towards jennie.

"Hey, Jen" she said while smiling.

"Yes?" Jennie answered, she was smiling but it doesn't seem like she was happy to see lisa.

"Uhm, I just want to ask if you're free tonight?" Lisa suddenly asked that made jennie a bit pissed.

"Are you saying, a date?"

"Yes, jen"

Jennie stared at her, she smiled, "I'm sorry, no"

-

Jennie was jogging around the village when someone jog with her.

"Hey, jen, good morning"

Jennie took a glance at her side and saw lisa.

"Hey, i'm sorry about last time, I shouldn't ask you infront of your co-teachers, I know I was at fault" lisa explained while they were jogging