Epilogue

Anita's POV

"No."

"Yes."

"I said no."

"and I said YES."

"babe."

"Bunny."

"give it to me."

"No back off geez."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"As if you could."

"Okay both of you stop now" Bunny's mother who I now call Maa said "it's just a photo album why are you so adamant on hiding it Natasha." Maa was desperately trying to hide her smile and it was making me even more curious about the photos bunny was trying to hide.

"Yes Natasha why?"I asked her in a teasing voice making her narrow her eyes at me.

"Geez mom whose side are you?" Bunny said making her mother laugh along with me.

I never thought that life would take this turn, it's been four years since I met bunny's mother for the first time and five since we started dating, this lady, bunny's mother, My Maa has literally been more of a mom to me than my own, speaking of my own mother yes I told my parents, came out to them last year and let's just say it was M.E.S.S.Y. Lots of crying, lots of cursing.

My brother could care less but I didn't expect my sister to have somewhat same reaction as of my parents and to think that I waited for her sake not to tell my parents, still I don't regret it neither the waiting nor the fact that she along with my parents is no longer an part of my life.

I have worked so hard to be happy with who I am and nobody is gonna take this from me now.

Coming back to the present situation Maa has come to visit us for the weekend and she bought this photo album that I've never seen even though I've seen all of bunny's family albums.

Apparently this album, which only have bunny's pictures was hidden under a drawer, well more like taped below the drawer in bunny's room, which maa recently discovered when she had a carpenter over to fix its broken edge, needless to say whatever she saw was so hilarious that she wanted me to see it too, but bunny the party pooper is not letting me.

Damn her superwoman strength.

"Mom how could you, that's like invasion of privacy" bunny exclaimed which had zero effect on Maa who was laughing her ass off.

"Babe it's not like I am gonna judge you, I love you too much for that" I tried to convince her making kissy faces at her behind Maa's back.

Eventually she gave in, excitedly I opened the album, okay nothing wrong here just some random photos of flowers, hmmm what is this ohhh dumbbell, up until the fourth photo everything was normal then in the fifth one, she was doing cosplay of uhmmm someone super sexy gosh I am dumb, Okayyyyyy nothing too odd here, I moved on to the next picture, as soon as I saw it I looked at bunny, who obviously was ignoring my own pair, blush evident on her cheeks, I made the mistake of meeting Maa's gaze who was trying hard not to laugh but was obviously failing, and once our eyes met both of us started laughing uncontrollably.

It was a picture of bunny, sporting lime green hair, obviously a wig but that was not the best part, the best part was she was wearing this bridal lehnga and had this crazy makeup, she was just sitting coolly using her laptop as if everything is dandy.

"Wha-what were" before I could say anything bunny stood up from the couch trying to look angry however I could see the hints of smile on her lips.

"It was a dare okay, you know how uncomfortable it was to sit in that dress, I had to wear it for like five hours, FIVE HOURS, and while I was doing my assignment for the next day after the stupid game was over, my roommate clicked this photo" She said with a pout. I wanted to kiss her so bad but not in front of Maa.

I don't know if maa sensed the situation or she really had to pee, as soon as she left the room I didn't wait a second to kiss bunny, I brought my arms around her neck while hers were on my hips.

"At least I am sure about one thing now" I said.

"and what is that" she asked while swaying us from side to side.

"You'll look amazing as a bride"I whispered in her ear.

"Anita......"

She tried to play off the blush that appeared on her face by making a stern face, but in honesty it just made me laugh.I pecked her lips and said..

"I love you bunny."

~Crazy_jealous

~Crazy_jealous

A/N: Finally another story have come to an end, I hope you guys enjoyed this short journey.Thanks to each and every person who read the story.I am just a poor lonely soul without you guys.

I am working on a new project hopefully I will start posting that soon.

Love ya :)