Chapter 5

*Pic above is of Natasha*

Anita's POV

She is here, she is HERE.

As soon as this registered in my mind I flung myself in her arms, the sudden impact made her jerk a few steps back, but she caught her balance immediately and balanced both of us.

She just rubbed my back until my ugly cries turned into sobs.

Bunny then looked at me pecked my lips and opened the door....without key. I just looked at her dumbfounded, she shrugged and said "I left the door open for you, because you left your keys here."

Awww, bunny always looking out for me.

As soon as she closed the door behind her I blurted out "I am SORRY."

She caressed my cheek and said "I know."

As she was about to walk off I held her hand making her look at me, she then sighed and tugged me towards the couch, once we sat down she said "I know babe, I know why you were angry and I forgive you."

"No" I said.

"What?" bunny said looking confused.

"No bunny there is no justification for all the hurtful things that I said to you" I said to her looking straight into her eyes.

She just took my hand in her own and kissed on the open palm, dammit even in this situation she is so affectionate towards me "Stop it you're making me blush" I said to her making her laugh, which undoubtedly increased my blush.

"I know how scared you are to tell people, and I have never forced and will never force you to do it" She said.

"How are you so confident, are you not scared of what people might think, especially you're parents, family and friends" I said to her

"We don't get to choose our parents or family but friends we can, I was always sure that all my friends are open-minded and as for my parents, do you know my parents sent me to hostel when I was in eighth grade because apparently naïve eighth grader me confessed my infatuation to my classmate, female classmate, and the said classmate obviously ratted me out to my parents" Bunny said looking at me.

There was no malice in her eyes while recalling this story.

"You never told me that" I said to her.

"You were so scared of your parents knowing about you, by telling my experience I didn't want to scare you more." She said rubbing her thumb over my palm.

"Oh"

"yup"

"So what happened then I mean how come you are so cool with your mother now" I asked her the curiosity of situation was getting to me.

"obviously throughout my school and then college I stayed in hostel, even on holidays I would join some class just to avoid going home, from art and craft to cooking, from horse riding to swimming I participated in all, however my parents didn't like it, they hated when I started working out and started turning "manly" as my aunt would always comment or how I look weird because of all the tattoos I have on my body, so after completing my degree I moved here and rarely visited them. About three years back my father had a stroke making his left side paralyzed...... my mother called me, and there they apologized to me the way they treated me, the way they let all the relatives walk all over me, my father passed away after one year, which you know."

I just rubbed her shoulder and gave her a nod.

"But during his last days our relationship strengthened same goes with my mom, after dad passed away she would always say "If there is someone special, you better introduce me to her beta (kiddo)" bunny said with a small smile grazing her lips.

Even though she went through all this hardship, she was never bitter, how can someone be so perfect, I am so lucky.

I scooted closer to her practically sitting in her lap, I rested my head on her shoulder which instantly made her hug me, we sat there in the same position for about five minutes.

"I told my friends today" as soon as I said that Bunny let go of me and cupped my face with concern showing all over her face.

"And—"

"and they don't care if I am dating a girl"I said to her in a giddy tone making her chuckle, she kissed my forehead and said "I knew it."

I told her everything from when I stepped out of this apartment after lashing out on her to coming back here to apologize to her.

"Oh where were you, I was waiting for like four hours" I asked her after finishing my story.

"Oh you know Pakhi" bunny asked me.

"uhm the creepy girl that lives on the first floor" I asked her, she gave me a look, clearly not impressed that I called that lady creepy but gave me a nod, I all but growled "YOU WERE WITH HER" again a nod "why?"

"Oh she came rushing here and said that her dogs face was swelling and she don't know what to do, So we took him to the doctor, turns out he got stung by a bee on his tongue, he must have tried to eat it ,he is okay now, however the doctor did gave him some medicine to well lower down the swelling and avoid any sort of reaction or allergy.

"So it took you a whole day"I asked crossing my arms.

Trust me I have sympathy for the dog, the only thing pleasant about Pakhi is her dog, she is just a witch disguised as a human.

"No but after we came back from the vet around like 9 or 9:30 she invited me to dinner" when I glared at her she quickly added "which I declined" good girl "But then she insisted on having tea, so I just agreed out of courtesy" uggh bunny you damn softie.

"and it took you guys two hours to drink a cup of tea" I asked her still upset that she was with Pakhi all this time.

"No but then she started telling about how she wants to get in shape and asking me the programs that we offer at gym and I lost track of time" Bunny answered sheepishly.

"Of course you did" I said to her.

"Babe"

"hmm"

"you angry"

"No I am not, why should I" I said to her.

She just chucked and tried to hug me to which I obviously obliged but only after a minute of resistance making her laugh "Why do you hate her so much"

"How could I not, she is just all over you anytime she see's you" I huffed

"No she is not"

"She is, today also she could have called anyone for help but nooo, she is totally hitting on you"I said to her even my pout evident in my voice.

Bunny laughed even louder and said "You know the vet we went to for her dog, he is her Fiancee...so I don't think that she was trying to hit on me all this time."

Damn, I could feel my face burn with embarrassment "whatever" I said and buried my face in her neck making her laugh again.

I just looked at her and asked "So when are we going to meet your mother."

The smile that graced her face was mesmerizing.

THE END

~Crazy_jealous

~Crazy_jealous