Chapter 4

**pic above is Natasha a.k.a bunny**

Anita's POV

The shock on everybody's face was obvious, something I already expected. I never even indulged in any relationship related talk with my friends so this coming out was literally out of the blue.

I tried to read everybody's expression; everybody just seemed Normal, calm, nothing different. However now I know for sure that they all will accept me for who I am because even after Ryan admitted his feelings for another dude, they all are still here.

Noone said  anything so Sameer, the legit clown of our group decided to take it on himself to lighten the mood by saying stupid stuff as always.

"Oh my god what is happening, are all of my friends secretly gay, Aarti please don't tell me that your long distance boyfriend is actually a girl not a boy"Sameer said with fake horror on his face "And what about you Zaheer, is this why you hate relationships because you are secretly gay....... oh my god and David what about you.... ....oh my god... holy hell ... am I even straight...shit."

I started crying, not because of what Sameer was saying but because the realization of what I had done and what it could do to my relationship with Bunny, I don't want to lose her over my insecurities.

I need to fix this but before this I need to help Ryan, I can see it in his eyes how much kanan means to him, his feelings are way deeper than he thinks, I don't want him to become like me, I don't want him to hide his emotions at least not from the one who he love, Yes love....I mean Ryan came out not only to his friends but to his family too, that is some hardcore feelings going on inside him.

And he just needed a little push, the way he leaped out of the room to go see kanan when I urged him to do so, basically proves my point, there is love.

After Ryan left, Aarti, Zaheer, Sameer, David and I were sitting in his room.

I am not sure what everybody else was doing because my mind was solely focused on finding ways to apologize to bunny.

A poke to my side bought me out of my reverie.

Aarti was looking at me expectantly, I just raised my brow at her, she just gave me the puppy eyes, I don't even know what for.

"What"I asked her.

"Well tell us about bunny" she said excitedly making Zaheer groan and me laugh.

"Oh her name is Natasha, she is a fitness trainer uhmm she occasionally models"I answered not exactly sure what she wanted to know.

"SHOW US HER PHOTO" and no it was not Aarti who screamed but Sameer making even Aarti startle.

"Jeez dude calm down" Zaheer said to him, making Sameer pout which immediately dissolved when David rubbed his back.

Such a baby.

The gasps that I heard when I showed them Bunny's picture made me laugh.

"She is so beautiful" Aarti said.

"Damn what gym she works with" David asked.

I just looked at him for a minute and then said "You would have to ask her yourself"

"Why, you don't know ?" he asked again looking slightly confused.

I shook my head and said "Obviously I know, but I want to introduce her to you all, No more hiding atleast not from you all, My parents....... well they are a different case, I mean if I tell them now I am pretty sure they will just disown me but I don't want the consequences of this to fall on my siblings, just three more years my brother will leave for college this year and sister after two, when both of them will be out of the house , in college away from their manipulative behavior I will tell them."