53

Happy 36.4k+ reads!

Third Person's POV

Y/n's sister entered their house and she saw her mom,sitting on the couch,probably waiting for someone.

"Hi mom." She gretted her mom and went to the kitchen to put the groceries she bought.

"You forced her didn't you?" Her sister froze and glace at her mom still on her position earlier.

"Forced who?"

"Y/n." Her sister immediately went to the living room and sit beside her mom.

"When i saw her being sad and lonely,i know there is a problem."
Her mom sigh and continued speaking.

"Why are you forcing Y/n to transfer school like that?Is it because of her bully?You said that her bully has been expelled already.Now tell me SeoJin,What is the problem." Her mom sofly spat.

"Mom,she's in love with an Idol and plus,it's her roommate,her roommate is a male mom.That's the problem." She replied,pissed.

"What if something might happen to them?A male and A female living in the same roof all by themselves?Don't you think it's right mom?" She added.

"It's not right,but Y/n won't do things that will ruin her dreams,that will ruin our trust." Her mom calmly replied to the Angry SeoJin.

"I know why you're so over protective to her." Her mom added.

"I just...don't want her to feel I felt when I loved an Idol." She said.

She doesn't meant to hurt Y/n's feelings,she's just protecting her.

"You should make her understand why are you like that,talk to her." Her mom pat her back.

"Yes,Yes I will." SeoJin replied.