31

Break time..

Y/n's POV

"Where are we going Y/n?" Jinyoung asked.I'm dragging him to the cafeteria.

"To the cafeteria I just want to treat you because of buying my stuffs in your own money." I replied.

"Nah,It's fine you don't need to pay it back..but..I'm not going to eat,I'm on a diet." He said making me laugh.

"Seriously?" I stopped from dragging him and laugh while facing him.

"With that lanky body?Really Jinyoung?" I added.

"I thought girls like guys who's skinny." He asked me.

"Lmao of course we do,but you need to eat,skipping meals is not good." I said and continue dragging him to the cafeteria.

Soobin's POV

I am arranging my stuffs when Doyeon approaches me.

"Soobin,want to hang out with me?"

"I'm sorry but I can't. " I replied and walks away.

Y/n thought me a short cut to reach the cafeteria where students not often
uses the route.It's a garden...

When I'm near the cafeteria,I wore Y/n's cap and a mask.But before i wore the cap,I stare on it and smiled.It feels like when I have this cap,I feel Y/n around.

When I reach the cafeteria,I immediately buy foods and find a vacant table.I was about to sit whem I heard Y/n's laugh..I look around when I saw her with the boy last night...Jinyoung.

I don't want to ruin their moment but my feet move on it's own and walk to their direction.He sitting across where Y/n is sitting so I sat beside him.

As I sits beside him,our eyes meet.It feels like there's fire around us..this man is my Rival. Wait what did I say??Rival what?!?!?aishhhsuehsje
shut it Soobin.A girl like Y/n reffers a guy like Jinyoung.

"What are you doing here Soobin?People might see us." Instead of greeting me,the tone of her voice is like scolding me.

"Oh,Yea..Sorry." I look down and stand up and find another table.I'm a little bit down on what she said but it's for our own good.No one must know that we're roommates.It's just for our own good anyway...

Y/n's POV

"B--" he walks away and i didn't continue to call his name.

"I think he's down." Jinyoung said.

"Did I said that badly?" I asked Jinyoung...I'm guilty now.

"No..But the tone of your voice is like scholding him. " Jinyoung said.

Aish..Alright I'm guilty now.But I can't approach him for now.The people is too many.

"What are you two?" Jinyoung ask and take a sip on his drink.

"Huh?"

"I mean..are you guys related?I remembered Soobin said that you're his girl...So..you guys..are secretly dating?" My eyes widen when I hear the word dating.Of course not!Even he kissed me on my forehead,it's nothing..even he called me as his girl it's just nothing!He's jjust protecting me..It's nothing..we're just roommates..we're just friends..

"Y/n?" Jinyoung tap my hand making me went to back to reality.

"Yyeah?"

He laughs at my sudden reaction and asked me again.

"Are you guys related?"

"No,we're just friends..we musn't keep in touch so that Doyeon won't hurt me again, Soobin is not always around to rescue me when that happens." I take a bite on my sandwich.

"I can protect you." I almost choke on what he said.Damn..I'm almost lost my loyalty to Yeonjun when Soobin and I started to be roommates and now...there's Jinyoung making me blush as fuck.

"Lol" that's all I can say on his cheesy reply.. -_-

"If your prince is not around to rescue you,I can be his replacement and be your knight in shining armor."

"Prince is more powerful than a kinght..but I will protect you no matter what."

I remained silent and it's getting more akward.He can say it straight to the point,he said just now makes me blush ackkkCkkk ain't loyal now.