34

Y/n's POV

"Uhmm...you misheard it,What I mean is...He used to visit me in my dorm an---"

"I already knew it Y/n,don't worry,your secret is safe with me." He give me a sweet smile.

"You mean you already knew that we're roommates?" I ask him as I drop my chopsticks to my plate.

"Yea it's obvious,I used to saw you two going out early to the female's dorm."

I didn't replied and get my chopsticks again and played with it while looking somewhere.

"I said,don't worry.I don't need to know what's the reason why you guys are roommates but I know the reason is valid."

"Thank you Baejin,I really owe you..please don't say it to anybody." I gave him a worried smile.

Time skip

Jinyoung asked me to have a coffe on  a café near the school,I go with him since I have nothing to do .

But I said to him that we need to go to Soobin's classroom to look for him,but..Soobin is not there.According to Hyewon,his manager called that there's a special event that they need to attend.

I'm missing him a little bit.

"You look so worried." Jinyoung said as we enter the Café.

"Erhmmm nothing.." I relied boredly.

We sit on a vacant chair and ordered something.I ordered blueberry cheesecake with Strawberry smoothie,while he ordered Cappuccino and a strawberry cake.

While eating,I was just looking outside the glass window..just looking at the people who passes by.

It started to rain a hard rain.I hope Soobin don't catch some cold in this weather.

"Y/n?." I turn my head to Jinyoung while raising my eyeborws.

"The music festival is coming,I heard that you're performing along with your violin."

"Yea,but I need to have a pianist." I replied.

"I can be the pianist then!" He stir his cappuccino probably just playing with it.

"Sure,that'll  be great." I replief giving him a warm smile in this cold weather.

We're about to go out of the Café when a thunder loudly scream,I'm usually scared of thunders.So,I accidentally cling immediately to Jinyoung's arm.

I remained to be chill and remove my hands off to Jinyoung.I'm glad that he had umbrella with him because I'm lazy to bring one.

"I'll just send you to the dorm." We wrap his left arm around me so that my uniform wouldn't get wet.

I never thought that he's so gentle like this.I just seeing him in the corner of our room with his earphones on,and sometimes he's just sleeping whenever there's free time.

Happy 9.53k reads!❤