41

Third Person's POV

Jinyoung immediately ran to the poor girl as he take off his blazer and wrap it around to Y/n.He put one of his arm to the girl's shoulder to help her to walk.

Soobin stood up to follow the two but his manager stopped him because they're the next one to perform.
But he didn't listen,he walk away tp follow them.

While he was running to find Jinyoung and Y/n,he saw Kim Doyeon...smirking in the corner of the  back stage's hallway.

Soobin's POV

I stopped from running when I saw Doyeon.I know that she knew something about this.

"Hey Soobin." She greeted me with her smile while crossing her arms as she walk to my direction.

"Y/n and Jinyoung's performances was a boom!!" After what she added,she burst into laugh..she's the only girl that makes me piss.

"I know that you did." I said to her.

"You did?But I never done anything." She sassily exused but I saw some yellow paint on her dress.

When she reach me,she grab my arms and wrap her hands around it.

"Come on,your performance is up next right?" She ask but i push her.

"What?" She ask.

"You're sick Doyeon." I said leaving her alone.

I saw Jinyoung comforting Y/n on a bench.I immediately walk to reach them.

"Is she okay?" I ask Jinyoung,he turn his head and he looks angry.

"Do you think that she's alright after whoever did that to her?!" He ask yelling angrily.

"You know what,you should stay away from her.I know you're concerned but it's for her sake!." He added and pushed me away.

"You're just his knight..but I'm her prince,so it's my duty to save her." I   gloomly replied.I clearly hear what he said to Y/n on the cafeteria few days ago.

He suddenly froze and after a second,he sigh.

"I know,but you're the reason why she's like this." His angry tone suddenly become softer.

"I might just his knight,but even you're her prince i can't afford just watching her in pain." He added.

Y/n suddenly stood up from sitting on the bench.

"I'm fine okay?don't be so cheesy you two,even I'm crying here,you're cheesy conversation makes me laugh." She sniffs and giggled.

" You're like elementary
students whose fighting over a chair." She look up to us.

"Now,go back,the program is still on going,I want to be alone." She said as she walk away but stopped.

"I said I'm fine,don't worry about me." She gave us a teary but sweet smile and continue walking away.

"Just change your clothes!!" Jinyoung and I yelled.

"I will!" She replied without turning back on us.

Jinyoung and I stare at each other and decided to go back.