16

Y/n's POV

"Ssssooobin.." Only his name escaped from my mouth.I can't say anything...I'm just shocked.Why is he here anyway?He forgot something?

"H--hhi Yyy-nn" He said giving me a shy smile.

"So,Hello Ms.L/n" His manager interrupted.

I bow and replies;

"Hello Sir,Good evening."

"Polite as usual." The manager said looking at me from head to toe.

"Not bad.." He walk around me as if he's scanning something.He softly grab a few strands of my hair.

"You have a pretty hair." He said.

He walk around the room while folding his arms.Soobin stood beside me and said;

"Sorry,he's always like that..and he's totally a perfectionist and a strict one but he's nice."

We are just looking at him.Until he satisfied and walk back to us with a smile.

"I never visited your room before but it's simple and clean.I hope it remains the same Whenever I visit here." He said as he get his phone in his pocket.

"Sssure"- I replied

"May I have your number?Just in case." He said handing his phone to me.I shyly nod and type my number and give it back to him.

"So,that's all for tonight.Soobin will staying here again,he really forced me to put him back here so please take care of him okay?Cause he's still a baby." - The manager said while staring at me.I laugh akwardly and replied;

"Ah yes sir,I will help him in the way I could." I turn my eyes to Soobin who's still on my side,He's so red..hahahhaha maybe he's embarrassed because his manager called him a baby.

"Okay,So see you two next time." The manger said and went off.