30

Shout out to her / him above!Nyahahhahaha.

Y/n's POV

We are almost near to Soobin's classroom and I suddenly stop from walking.He turn around with confusion on his face.

"What's the matter?" He walks back to my direction.Good thing that even there's few students around,he using his mask and my cap.

"Just go now,I don't want Doyeon to see us together just to stay away from trouble." I said.

He take a deep breath and ruffle my hair.After that,he hold both of my shoulder and look at me in the eyes.

"If that's what you want." He said and walks away.

It's just for our own good.

@my classroom

I approach Jinyoung who's sitting on his desk.I tap his left shoulder and look up to me.I hand him the handkerchief that he hand me yesterday.I already washed it,I don't want to give it back to him dirty.It' embarrassing.

He smiled and get gently the handkerchief from my hands.He smells it.

"Why did you washed it?It's fine with me if you didn't." He said.

I akwardly laugh and replied;
"It's embarrassing if i didn't washed it.Thanks for letting me use it by the way."

"No problem,You can borrow this if anytime you want." He replied giving me a cute smile.

The bell rings and we take our seats