68

Soobin's POV

The door of the dance practice room swing open revealing Beomgyu,catching his breath.He's obviously ran hurriedly to reach the room.

He fastly ran towards the 4 of us and all of us were confused and didn't know what's going on.He sit on the floor,still panting.The 4 of us didn't say anything,waiting for him for talk.

"Did...did youu--knnow.." He started.

I glance at Taehyun who's impatiently waiting for Beomgyu to talk.Kai took off Beomgyu's mask so that we can clearly hear him.

"The new manager has arrived." He said and take off his cap,still catching his dear breath.

All of us were still confused and look at each other.

"and she's hot as fuck!." Beomgyu shouted,thankfully it's only the 5 of us inside the room.

"No cursing." Taehyun reminds us.

"You got her name?" Yeonjun asked.

"and that's the problem,I didn't...I justtt ugh...but I think I already met her somewhere."Beomgyu said in hopelessness.

I stood up and sit on the couch,avoiding thier conversation but I still can hear them talking about the girl.

"Her body is so small and has a celebrity-like skin it's clear and...her hair is dark brown and has a beautiful light brown eyes and she's same age as us I think or younger." Beomgyu stated.

"and she's so beautiful and cute at the same time." He added.

"Really?" The three of them said in chorous.

"Yea,I was with her in the elevator a while ago ugh and her scent is heaven." Beomgyu explained with hand gestures. These idiots.

Yeonjun noticed that I didn't joined them so he walk and sit beside me.

"You don't want to talk about with the new pretty manager?" He asked.

I didn't respond and just stare straight.The boys followed and started to tease me.

"Because he's still into his highschool roommate." Kai said while rolling his eyes.

"There's a lot of beautiful celebrities whose interested on you hyung,you should check them out." Beomgyu suggested.

"Y/n probably had a boyfriend right now you know." Taehyun said makes me upset.

"So what?" I said to Taehyun with a little Loud voice.

The four of them laugh at me and it makes me more upset and walk out the room.

I want to talk about her everyday but it makes me upset that he might have a boyfriend right now.It's been a while since I heard about her and I miss her,everyday.

I suddenly want to drink an almond milk to make me feel better and went to the cafeteria.

My Roommate is an Idol ➳ Soobin .✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें