eleven

I smell a soft cinnamon scent from downstairs, but I don't make anything of it. Although I rushed to sit up and look besides me, making sure Jade was right next to me, and she was. She's sound asleep.

I picked her up, rocking her back and forth before placing her in the crib I had Harrison and Tom assemble for me, and walked down the stairs, my hair still a mess, but I brushed it out with my hands.

"Have you read the recent script?" Zendaya asked me, sitting on her ipad and scrolling through something. I shake my head, "No, why?" I asked, Tom offering me a sip of coffee, but I declined.

Zendaya laughed, "You and Tom have to kiss for a scene." I raised my eyebrows, looking down at Tom who seemed more embarrassed enough. "Hey, you're embarrassed to kiss me?" I frowned, sitting next to him on the couch.

"Oh my god, is Harrison cooking? Why does it smell so good?" I asked, looking into the kitchen from my position, before looking back at Tom and waiting for an answer.

"Why would I be embarrassed to kiss you? I mean, it's just a scene in the movie," Tom shrugged, before leaving the couch and left to the kitchen.

I watched him walk inside before disappearing, hearing him and Harrison talking. I lowered my head, playing with my fingers and sighed. "You want it to be more than a scene," I hear Zendaya quietly say to me, making me scoff and smile.

"A girl can dream," I replied, smiling through the pain. Zendaya grabbed my hand and squeezed it, as I watched Tom trying to hold three plates in his hands.

"One for you, and one for you," He struggled to hand the plates to Zendaya and I, but I grabbed it from his hands.

"Thank you," I smiled, avoiding eye contact and immediately stuffed a big chunk of of the cinnamon roll in my mouth. "We should probably get ready soon. I have to get the baby ready, myself ready, and then we can head out," I say.

I set my food on the coffee table, running up the stairs, "The baby!" I quietly shouted. I walked into the room, the baby awake but staring at the ceiling.

"Oh, hi baby! How long have you been awake? Are you hungry?" I cooed, picking her up and playing with her. "Where are your diapers?" I asked, looking around the room.

I hear someone walk into the room, seeing Tom with a huge smile on his face as he saw me with Jade. "Hi," I smiled, lowering Jade from the air.

"I don't know what others are saying, but you'd be a great mom," He complimented me, making me blush. "Thank you, Holland."

-

"Action!" Director called. I stood in the middle of the fake park, waiting for Tom, or Spiderman, to appear. Tom jumped down from the board, standing in front of me.

I can feel a nervous vibe raining upon me as he slid the mask off of his face and smiled. "Gwen, I didn't think I would see you here," He smiled, making me smile back.

"Anything for Peter Parker," I said.

Tom stepped closer to me, before I connected my lips to his. Toms hands slid to my back, supporting me as I continued to kiss him, enjoying the moment, but he pulled away.

"I love you, Peter Parker," I smiled, cupping his cheeks with my hands.

"Annndddd, cut!" Director called. I immediately pulled myself away from Toms arms and avoided eye contact, avoiding Tom in general.

"We're going to call it a day, we'll see you guys next in a few hours," Director said. He's been attached to Jade, and she surprisingly hasn't been loud in any of the takes.

-

"Thank you for letting us stick here tonight," I smiled at Tom, as he helped carry the baby inside. She's been fussing the whole car ride, but finally went to sleep as we left. "No problem, it'll be easier to get to work in the morning," He said, as I nodded. Zendaya stole the baby from her caress and walked upstairs, hearing the door shut.

"Well, Harrison, the two girls besides Nova have stolen your room," Tom laughed. Harrison shrugged, taking off his jacket and writing it on one of the chairs, "Guess I'll be down here tonight," He said.

Tom looked at me, before I looked away in nervousness, with a small smile. "Come on, you can take my room," I hear him say, his hand gently tapping my hand.

I nodded, following him upstairs, turning into is warm room. Tom has a nice and clean room, although I don't know what I was going to expect.

"Thank you, again, for letting me and Jade stay here tonight," I smiled. Tom nodded, pushing some hair behind my ear and out of my face.

"So we're fine, right?" I couldn't help but ask. Tom looked up from the bed, in which he was grabbing extra blankets from his closet. "Yeah, why wouldn't we be?" He asked me, making me deeply sigh.

"Well... We did have a long kissing scene, and we've been avoiding each other since," I told him, making some valid reasons. "I've only been avoiding you because you've been avoiding me," Tom told me.

"I wasn't avoiding you."

"You kinda were."

"Nah."

"Yeah."

I frowned, he was right, I was avoiding him. "No more avoiding then," I smiled. Tom nodded, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. His hands traveled down my waist and kissed me back in a hungry manner.