eight

"Probably didn't need to dress like this for a party?" I hear a familiar voice behind me. I see Nova looking around the room, nervous as her eyes met mines. "You look fine. It's just a noise and some jeans.. There are some people who are more crazier than you, trust me," I smiled.

I offered her a beer, shaking her head, "Nineteen," She smiled. I nodded, but hey, at least she's knowing what's she's drinking and what she's not.

"Do you want anything to drink, though?" I asked her, Sabrina deeply sighed. "Here, let me take you to the kitchen."

-

"Here, let me take you to the kitchen," Tom said, holding out his hand. I gripped onto it, as we walked through the right crowds. A girl approached Tom, laying her hands on his body as he furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"Hey Tom," She smirked, taking a sip of her drink before throwing the empty cup in the ground. "I wouldn't do that, if I were you," I said, picking it up and placing it on a nearby table.

He girl looked at me, looked disgusted. "And why is that?" She gave a little attitude. I shrugged, "Someone can trip on it, if you doo it outside it's littering, it's not safe for the environment."

She laughed, walking to me and making me uncomfortable. "So you're telling me what to do, now?" She asked, with an annoying voice. "No, no, no, I was saying, it's probably not safe to do, and it's just disrespectful all in al-" I say, before she cut me off by slapping me across the cheek, her nails cutting into my skin.

I looked up, behind her and at Tom, my fingers touching blood on my face. "Come on, Tommy. Lets go before this girl ruins our night," She smiled, everyone looking at her and me.

"First bathroom, second floor," Tom whispered before the girl stole him from me. I lowered my hands, seeing fresh blood on my fingers. I ran out of the room and up the stairs, seeing the first bathroom on the right.

"Get out!" I shouted before knocking on the door, knowing there would be people inside. And they did so, before I went in and locked them out.

With blood streaming down my red cheek, tissues soaked in it, I hear a loud knock on the door. "It's Tom," I hear, immediately opening the door and pulling him inside.

"This was a mistake, I'm sorry," I say, dropping the tissues in the garbage and covering the cut. "I don't do good at parties, why did I decide to come!" I cried, knowing the valid reason why is because it was Toms party, and I really like Tom.

"No, I know why," I admitted, lowering my head as staring st myself in the mirror. I'm a mess! I have a huge ur on my cheek, tears rolling down my eyes, what else can get worse?

"So, was that your ex?" I laughed, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Some girl who likes me, kicked her out though," Tom told me. I nodded, as his finger lifted up my chin. "I'm going to end this party. I think it should just be the four of us here," Tom said, I shook my head.

"Don't end a part because of me. I'll leave, let me just grab my things from your room, kay?" I asked.