Chapter 46: Hallucinations

"I love you. " Payu's words were ringing like the bell chimes in the temple.

Dr.Karthik did not know how to react? He rubbed her back and she was feeling good with the touch. They both had a coffee together that resulted in budding their friendship.

"Report to Room no. 428."

Dr. Karthik received a call from the head nurse. Sunil was feeling uneasy and he excused himself from Payu.

He gave an injection to Sunil and the patient again went into deep slumber. Dr. Karthik assured Payu that her Papa will wake up after 8 to 10 hrs. He convinced her to go home and get some rest. Payu was not listening to him and Dr Karthik made her get scared like hell with an artificial scorpion. 🦂

She started crying without realising that it is a prank by him and he took a chance to win over her teenage heart. He spoke about a ancient bhoot bangla, he owned and Payu expressed her desire to visit that place.

Whatever he said, this girl was believing in him. He decided to tell her the truth about Rajat but he didn't have guts to say that to her. She loved him blindly.

Pinky called her daughter to check about Sunil. She in her stress, slipped in the bathroom and had a severe back pain.

Dr Karthik lied to Pinky that all was good with her husband and once again asked Payu to go home. Her mom needed her.

He warned Payu not to tell about Sunil's medical condition to Pinky

Payu went home half heartedly and took care of Pinky. She was thinking of Dr Neil and JK. She again tried getting an appointment with Neil, the cardiologist. He did not budge and she decided to gate crash at his home.

She went out, asking her maid who was a great help to take care of her mom and look after her Pink Villa.

Dr Bajaj, had come for taking good care of Pinky, relived her daughter.

She unfortunately could not meet Dr Neil at home and the later half, she spent with her cousin in a mall buying groceries for home.

The next day she went to the hospital.
Sunil was sleeping on the hospital bed and Payu was weeping. 16 hours had passed and he had not woken up. His heartbeats were faster and fluctuating.

She just caressed his cheeks and kissed her father.

"We were experimenting with the injection, newly launched at New York by Dr Neil.

"I think it had put the patient in Amenisa state."

Payu heard the head nurse conversing. She was scared and her legs were numb. She was angry 😡 Her dad is not an object of experimentation. She had a feeling to slap all the doctors and nurses. The ward boy made her move out of the room.

She saw a beautiful idol of devima in the hospital corridor. She joined her hands and called the almighty to make her Papa perfectly alright.

Sunil was hallucinating in his sleep. He saw he was riding his Maruti car in a jungle area. In his dream, he was wearing his favourite shirt with bandini prints and he had one in his youth.

He was fascinated towards a case about which he often read in newspapers. In his dream, he was investigating, the whereabouts of Shalimar which often tempted him to dig into the details.

"Dreams are illusion of unfulfilled desires. "

Sunil had a strong and deep inhibitions to unmask the mystery of that rainbow coloured crystal .

He was around 30 when this incidence happened. A decade passed but his mental mind was creating illusions.

The dream was reversing his life to that period like a Time machine. He was never a part of any investigation until he had proved Asha guilty; may be when he was 35. The shalimar case evoked a deep passion in him to join CID Daya gang as their secret investigator. It was just that he did not know how to knock for opportunity on their door step?

He was happy with his job had a strong desire to buy a car at that age. All that goofed up in his unconscious brain. He had followed that news from start to end. And he also knew facts and figures in minute details.

"JK, a lawyer come smart investigator had digged the Shalimar out from an aloof castle.

"It belonged to Paris museum and Asha and her gang tactfully grabbed it from high security alert place. They were no caught until a snake woman claimed it is her Nagmani and she is an icchadari nagin."

JK never believed in supernatural things. He and his team worked hard to prove that the snake woman was just fake.Naagin was a small stage actress who with cinematic effect created weird environment in that castle. It was den of Asha's smuggling gang.

Sunil was peacefully driving the car and there came a beautiful lady wearing a teal blue colour Sari

Sunil was peacefully driving the car and there came a beautiful lady wearing a teal blue colour Sari. She had a snake tatoo on her neck. All her accessories were snake shaped and Sunil's car automatically stopped looking at her. Her lipstick was black like a venom.

" May be it is a fashion," Sunil thought.

"May I help you. " He asked her.

She gave a dark smile and he could see the shalimar twinkling in her eyes. He knew he was hallucinating but still her eyes had mesmerised him. She sat next to him and she smelt like a sandal wood tree.

The locomotive took a kinetic speed and bounced back on a mountain peak. Sunil's lips turned purple and he fainted in the car, looking at the newly shredded snake skin.

The hospital bed was shaking and he felt the wriggling snake was strangulating him.

He was suffocated and breathing heavily.

"The patient is disturbed and he is indeed hallucinating. Eureka... Dr Neil, Sunil is out of danger. He perspired but his bp is high." The head nurse reported to Dr Neil.

Dr Karthik was not happy with the experimentation. It would have taken Sunil's life. Dr Neil is a famous cardiologist and world renowned surgeon, Why was he doing this experiment? Dr Karthik was worried.

Pic

Sunil in car is shot captured by me.

Karthik Shot by me . Hope you like him.

Keep reading
Keep loving

Keep voting

💖💖