Chapter 37: Traitor

Where was Rajat? It was a big mystery.

Sunil tried to comfort Pooh. She was upset and she told him that her mother was having an affair with a rich guy who is ten years younger to her mom. Mr.Kevin Zhangzovi
was from China and that is all she knew. He was in business of watches and accessories was the another hint. She also told Sunil that during Roshi's engagement her mother had invited Kevin. She was upset with it and she was having drinking in the bar. She knew in her heart that her father is alive. She just wanted to search for him and go away from mom.

"What had happened to Payu? " Sunil innocently asked Pooh.

"Rajat's engagement was announced and Payu was upset. So both of us were drinking heavily." Pooh replied. She further explained in detail. A lady in black dress joined them and she offered them some assortments. She later asked:

"Who is Sunil's daughter?  Payu fooled her that I am your daughter and winked. She was attracted towards a green drink that lady gave  me. She snatched it and drank. She began stripping her clothes and before something happened, Rajat and that lady dropped her home."

Was Rajat a traitor? Sunil had some serious doubts.

Payu was having an affair surprised Sunil.  He always felt that it was attraction of adolescence. Rajat was her world made Sunil furious. He just wanted to ask his daughter who was important to her? Her parents or Rajat. He decided to tell her Rajat is dead. He was missing anyway.

Pooh tore her skirt and bandaged her super hero's bleeding hand. Sunil looked here and there. He heard a cat mewing. He saw a window on the top. He made use of his good height and opened it. He saw a bigger version of Mimzi, his own pet cat. He pet her and the feline jumped upon a slab. There was a big carton. Sunil lifted that carton but the purry cat sat on it like a queen. He gave her tiny biscuits and new Mimzi was happy.

 He gave her tiny biscuits and new Mimzi was happy

He loved his  own fur ball like a parent. He was surprised to see the missing band of his very own cat in this one's neckline. Who stole it? Pooh added more light to the mystery. Pihu had taken it from Payu promising a gold one. Pihu always have the habit to grab what she liked? Her smile and cuteness cast a witchcraft on others.
There was a big thud sound.  Sunil peeped out of the netted grill. A lady was walking in the adjacent guest room.

She came closer and stood in the round balcony  of that room

She came closer and stood in the round balcony  of that room. She had binoculars in her hand and she was now going to spy what was  happening in this space? The thud sound was of a huge thing falling down in her secret apartment. Sunil could now assume things and he  hid in the carton. He asked Pooh to pretend to be tied again. She followed her friend's instructions. He is smart, she knew.

Pihu peeped through the spy machine. She was happy that all was well and she was planning to marry Kevin in the afternoon. She felt like a super vamp. She was successful enough to trap her husband and daughter. With a smile she walked back, shutting down the balcony door.
Sunil sneezed.  Immediately he heard some foot steps. He was scared and nervous. He was unable to breathe. A gigantic person and his dog entered the room. The dog barked looking at the huge box in which Sunil was hiding. The cat pacing on the top of it, must be the reason man thought. He dragged the box and the cat too jumped inside scared of the dog. The dog sat on the top now. It was getting human smell. The giant pushed the box into the backyard. The dog barked and later followed the master. Sunil was out of the mansion.He was in the box dumped in the garbage area. He had heard the man telling the guards to burn the box. With the right chance and God's grace, he escaped and saved the cat.
But Pooh was inn. He wanted to just save her. He wanted to be a James Bond and he began racking his brain.

He saw Rajat getting out of the car wearing his sun glasses. The doubt now turned into evidence that Rajat is a traitor. He walked inside the room where Pooh was trapped. He had a spare key to enter.

Rajat told Pooh that he was there to save her. She believed in him blindly. 

Sunil struggled to hide from the eyes of the guard.

Pooh walked with him out and before Rajat could trap her , Sunil punched him from behind.  He asked  Pooh to sit in the car.

Rajat fainted immediately. The hero pulled Rajat's glares and cap. He locked him inside the trap room.

Now Pooh had her devil mind working.  She pushed Sunil and before she could create problems, Sunil suffocated her with his hands.

The car key was already inside the locomotive. He tied Pooh's hand and the guards could not see his face clearly from the blue glass vehicle. They thought it was Rajat. Sunil could save Pooh but where will be she safe, Sunil was thinking while driving.

Pooh was furious. She could not understand whom to believe?

She did not talk. Sunil was in his thoughts.

Where to go?  He needed the answer for the question. His heart told him that his wife Pinky can help him to find a right solution. He found her more intelligent than him. He checked with his father in law to learn that his wife was discharged. He straight away went to Dr Bajaj to bandage his wound, take needed injection and medication. He told Dr Bajaj the entire story as the saying goes, "Never lie to a doctor or lawyer. "

Pooh was surprised yet she yelled :

"But Rajat was there to help me." 

"No, he is a traitor. A foe in friends clothing like the wolf in sheep's coat."
Sunil explained her.

Dr Bajaj checked over Pooh and asked Sunil to get her admitted in their secret Chamber room. She needed good care with protection. With little hesitation Sunil agreed and he drove home after few hours of rest in the hospital. Payu and Aashiya were waiting for him. 

Payu looked worried. Aashiya asked her brother about his bandaged hand.Payu was very curious to know that how come Papa was in Rajat's new sports car?

Sunil was in soup with Payu's questions.

He just craved for one and Aashiya was immediately making his favourite Tomato one with croutons.
He ignored Payu and walked into his room. He was relieved that he was safe. He saved Pooh from all the dreadful dangers.

Keep reading
Keep loving
Keep voting

💖💖💖💖