chapter 7 | finessable

here's the update y'all wanted, thank me later 🥰 alsoooo should i do a ski mask the slump god book? pls comment and i'll decide by tmw if i'm doing it

chanels pov

me and nick haven't spoken for about a good 3 weeks. he's been keeping his distance after what i said to him and he seems genuinely happy with her. i did a casual morning routine and wore some black spandex shorts that reach to the top of my knee with a oversized *nsync shirt. i walked downstairs to see emma on facetime with cordae. they've been together for so long that this actually is normal to me. i interrupted the facetime call. "good morning ems, hey cordae!" i said to the both of them. "wassup chan" they responded to me. "cordae where are you? shouldn't you be with.. um.. nahmir?" i said awkwardly. "first of all, you never say nahmir." emma brought up, she wasn't wrong. "i'm in switzerland at the moment, but you never say nahmir" he said through the phone. "i know guys, i know i dont. but bring me back a t-shirt please" i said smiling as i grabbed my keys. "wha- where are you going" emma said in confusion. "to go get breakfast, you wanna cook?" i said sliding into my light blue crocs. "uh, continue on. i'll text you what they girls want" she said to me. i smiled and locked the door. i got into my audi and drove to waffle house.

***

i was waiting to get my food. as i waited i looked around the place eyeing everyone. as i eyed everyone i noticed a very, very familiar couple. it was nahmir and sahlt. they shared laughs and spoke, she was so beautiful. i glared for a good 3 minutes and saw that nahmir noticed me. i quickly turned away. i waited another 10 minutes and felt a tap on the shoulder. i turned to see sahlt or alycia in front of my face. i gave a blank expression and waited for her to speak. "hello there my name is alycia, i know you and nick have had chemistry before." she said awkwardly, i can tell she was shy. "hey, my name is chanel and yes we've had. but don't worry i don't want any parts or want anything with him if that's what you're wondering." i said confidently, she came over here all weird and shit. "oh no i didn't mean to seem weird or anything. but you are really pretty. i know about his crazy exs and i can tell you aren't crazy" she said with a small laugh. i laughed along, "i'm glad that you've noticed i'm not a crazy bitch like his other ex." i said smiling. "but you're really pretty as well. i'm glad we have no tension or problems between us." i said to her. "same over here." she said. "order 11" someone yelled out. i went to get my food and walked back to her. "it was really nice meeting you, but i have to go. i wish the best for you and nick" i said with a smile. "wow, thank you!" she said smiling. i walked off as tears formed in my eyes, she was pretty and not crazy? i would be in love too.

i got out the car and brought the food in the house. "about time" mia said annoyed. "okay sis, you getting agitated for what hungry ass. sit the hell down." i said playfully. me and the rest of the girls sat around the island and i gave them their food. "so guys, while i went to get food i seen nick and his girl" i said while stuffing waffles in my mouth. i heard gasps around me. "well bitchhhh, what happened. you can't tell me you went and nothing happened." dani said amused at what she heard, "no, no something happened alright. alycia came up to me and started complementing me. we had a awfully good talk. she's not crazy like kayli-" "shhhh bitch, that negativity we don't need to hear, next thing you know it's kayliee zipped up in a suit of alycia ready to fucking kill us" mia said. "GOD FORBID" emma said with darting eyes. "relax guys, the story is she's really pretty and sweet, i get why nick likes her who wouldn't?" i said to them. "bitchhhh, i think i know what to do" dani said with a smirk. "oh no, no no no no what is it now my nigga?" ems said. "we going to the clubbbb, haye yea we going to the club haye we gone find you a new mannn haye we gon find you a new m-" "BITCH! no, id rather not" i said cringing to her stupid song about us going to the club. "why? it'll be funnn and besides me and jayden just broke up" mia said to me frowning. "so we can go to the club for you" i said to her. "why me? bitch your long headed chromosome, gnome, bobblewome, sticky foam ass needs a man too, i'm pretty sure we're all tired of hearing "nick just liked my picture my, nick just stole my candy." and we can kill 2 birds with one shoe. i get a man you get a man." mia said to me, "i- first of all bitch it's not shoe it's a damn stone, secondly i don't want a man. i wanna be a city girl" i said sadly. i did wanna be a city girl. these niggas aren't gonna stress me out over fuckery. not today, not tomorrow, not any other day. "fine be a city girl, but i'll be jhene aiko, lemme hit jayden with the hey bighead real quick" mia said smiling grabbing her phone. we all busted out into laughter. "we still going to the club?" dani asked. "oh yeah. forsure" i said smiling. "well shit, lets blow some time off and play mortal kombat, i call kitana" ems said. "well then i call jade" i said running to the play station. "well then i call cassie cage" mia said following me to the play station. "oh god, why did sonya have to die. now i can't play her the same without knowing she's dead" dani said annoyed. (i'm so sorry for my mortal kombat players out there. when sonya died i actually cried. but i spoiled it and IM SORRY I ALREADY HAVE THE NEW ONE)

   10:02

the club opened at 10:30 so we went to go get ready. i put on a purple tube top with a matching purple skirt with some cole haan heels. i grabbed my fendi clutch and put everything i needed in there. i put my hair into a bun and did my eyebrows and put on lashes, with a bit of highlighter. i put in hoop earrings and walked downstairs. mia walked downstairs along with dani. i checked my phone to see it was 10:18 "EMMA HURRY THE HELL UP" i yelled out. she ran downstairs and we walked out together. we got in my car and i drove to the club. as i drove i put on santa by duwap kaine. i have a big obsession over his music and i'm pretty sure they're all annoyed by it. i blasted it while me and emma sang along "STRAPPED UP WITH INSTAGRAM HOES GOT A BOATLOAD GOT A K ON THE SIDE OF ME THATS WHAT THEY DONT KNOW, YO BOYFRIEND A FUCKIN LAME HE A BOZO" i screamed while mia recorded me and dani laughed. i started parking while mia was typing. i glanced over and seen her putting in duwaps @ "bitch you need to be stopped" i said rolling my eyes.

1293 wrds.