Viktor could tell that Yuuri was not up to par, but he didn't know what exactly. He hadn't come in contact with that many ill people due to fear of becoming ill before a competition. However, seeing Yuuri perform made him wonder. The several swallows, uneven breaths, and choppy skate, he wondered how sick he was. He tried to call out to Yuuri, but he wasn't paid any attention. Just as he started to skate towards him, he saw Yuuri stop with a weird look on his face. Then his eyes rolled back in his head and he went down onto the cold ice.

"Yuuri!" Viktor yelled, skating over to him. He fell on his knees when he reached the ghostly looking man. He started to shake him. "Yuuri, come on sweet, Yuuri wake up. Please." He begged. He should have waited to let him skate, he didn't think it could have been that hard of a run. Right? He felt his forehead, it was burning hot. An egg could be burnt on it! "Yuuri, wake up now!"

He was beyond terrified. What the hell happened? "Hey, come on. Wake up. Please." Now his tears were starting to surface. The fear taking over. "Come on now love get up. You have to."

Slowly, Yuuri moaned and opened his eyes to see a teary Viktor. He was barely able to get a grasp on the situation. All he knew was that his stomach gave a hard punch and gurgle. On instinct, he sat up and tried to get away. He knew what was going to happen. Viktor watched his face turn a sickly green color. He was so dizzy, and hot with cold in the mix. Yuuri looked at Viktor's worried eyes for a brief moment before racing off the ice and straight to the bathroom. How he managed to do that in ten seconds was beyond his coach. Viktor followed suite and just as he got to the bathroom, he could hear loud retching taking place. His heart broke. He opened the only closed stall door very gently and softly coaxed Yuuri to sit down instead of stand at the toilet. A wet rolling burp ending with vomit ran from the poor man's mouth and into the toilet bowl. The strain made his eyes water as he continued to throw up.
Viktor sat down next to him and rubbed his back, a worried expression all over his face. He watched his face contort into a painful one with saliva dripping out of his mouth. He rubbed his back and his stomach. This caused more vomiting, but it was probably for the better.

"Vikt....I'm sorry." he mumbled.

"Hey, you hush now! This isn't your fault, you're sick, it's okay." he whispered. Viktor brushed back some black hair away from Yuuri's hot, sweaty head. "Just breathe through and let it pass my darling."

Yuuri was given a slight break from vomiting in order to restore his breathing. Sitting on his knees, he leaned up from the seat a little bit, but held on for stability. Viktor continued to rub his back and shush him. "Viktor, I should have told you. I'm sorry." he whispered.

"Shh, we won't worry about that right now."

"But...I wan-" he was cut off by another bout of harsh vomiting. Thick brown puke left his system in three second spurts. He coughed in between each; trying in vain to catch his breath. After five pukes, he opened his eyes and looked into the toilet bowl. He was disgusted by himself, the overwhelming sight sent another rolling retch from his stomach to his throat. He could feel the chunks move from his mouth.

"Oh Yuuri, I hate you feel so horrible." Viktor calmly sympathized. He flushed the toilet and watched as Yuuri heaved into the bowl once more. His breakfast or dinner was definitely gone from his system. Yuuri panted some and spit into the bowl a few times before relaxing a little.

"Ugh." he moaned, holding his stomach.

Viktor combed a little more of black bangs out of the way, "Do you think you're done for now?" he asked softly.

"For now."

He helped the young skater stand up and rinse his mouth out. Then he carefully led him over to a bench where he laid down. He didn't know a lot of what was going on, still shaking and dizzy, but he did know that he felt like he was dying. His nauseated stomach sent him into a sitting position on the bleachers, head drooping with his arms resting on his knees. Viktor saw him and began to walk over. Yuuri felt his presence and did not object to it, but he felt extremely embarrassed by the entire episode. The replay of the events that went over in his head made his stomach reel again. It swirled and gurgled. He got up in a haste with a hand pressed to his stomach, and the other hand in a fist up towards his mouth; he knew there was a trash can at the side of the far bleachers, so he went there and leaned over. A hand did not leave his back from the moment he started to feel like puking again. He leaned over and waited, salivating, lips shuddering, but there was nothing. He sighed and hung his head down, coughing and begging for it to all be over already.