You've Got It Made *YMAS fan fic*

*Jemma's POV*

I ran offstage,not wanting to go through everything with anyone.I hadn't told a single soul what happened that night.Not even Kelsey.I was so sure that Dan or Matt were JD's dad.What were the odds that it would be his.I carried on running until I hit the green room where Max was sat with JD.Scooping the baby up in my arms,I grabbed his changing bag and walked out of the studio,not stopping until I got to the hotel.Without saying a word to the receptionist,she passed me my room key and I took JD up to the room I was sharing with Dan.As soon as the door clicked shut,I felt the tears come.I had let JD down.Now he would never grow up with his daddy because he would never be around.

I laid JD down in the moses basket,wiped my eyes and decided now would be a good time to call him.JD's father.Shakily,I got my iPhone out the front zip of the changing bag and looked up his number.I hit call.The phone rang for a few seconds,then he picked up.

'Jemma,hey.How are you girl?' he said,sounding as cheery as ever.

'I'm okay.Listen,you're in the UK aren't you?'

'Yeah,we're playing Reading and Leeds at the weekend.We're up in Scotland right now.What's up doll?'

'I need to see you.Can you meet me on Saturday in London?'

'Sure.Everything okay?'

'I'll explain when I see you.'

'Okay Jemz.Text me when and where.See you Saturday.Bye.' He clicked off.I threw my phone onto the bed and cried again.I heard Dan shouting me through the door,so I went to open it and let him in.

'Jemma,what the hell?' he shouted,closing the door behind him.

'Don't shout.You'll wake JD up.' I walked to his crib,to see if he had stirred at all.

'Why didn't you say anything? Wait a minute.Who is Joel's dad?'

'I can't tell you until after I've told him.'

'You mean he doesn't know? Shit Jemma.'

'I called him and he's meeting me in London on Saturday.Fuck,today's Thursday.You've gotta be in Reading tomorrow.'

'We're leaving in the next hour or so.Joel's gone to fetch the car,so we can load up.He's dropping me off in Reading,Josh and Chris are going to bring my drumkit with them,Matt and I are gonna stay in a hotel in Reading tonight,so Joel can take you and the baby home.'

'Wouldn't it make more sense for you to just go with Matt and Max?'

'It would,but I don't want to leave you.Not just yet.Y'know,Matt's across the hall calling you every name under the sun.I love you Jemma,I always have.We should be together.Surely you can see that now?'

'Dan,I need some time alone for a bit.Just me and JD.'

'When you get back to Surrey,get my keys from Mum's and you can stay there.Baby Joel needs stability,and that's what I'm offering you.I understand that yiu need time,I'll wait as long as I have to for you.' Dan stepped forward and kissed me lightly. 'Just think about everything.Come on,we should get packed.'

*A/N Of course there was going to be a sequel.I couldn't leave it on that cliffhanger.Any guesses who the baby daddy is? Y'all shall have to wait until chapter three to find out who ;).Hope you enjoy this one as much as the first xx*