18

Eighteen

As Leon slept peacefully on the bed I managed to wash, feed and play with Jayson without waking Leon up. I soon realised that Leon may not just be exhausted from the flying. He was working a lot and finding the emotional strength to keep away from me. To fight with the strong desire he had for me.

As I helped the maid set up the table for our lunch I couldn't help but smile as I brought my mind back to last night. The way Leon held me, scared that I would disappear any second. We kissed all night and reminisced about our past.

I realised that Leon was the one that made me feel at home. It wasn't the building that we made look like a home it was the man and little boy of mine that made me feel at home.

I peeked inside to the room and spotted Leon on his front, lightly snoring as he had a pillow tucked into his arm. I crept inside and stood beside him.

I took this time to just stare at him, noticing the relaxed face as he slept, wondering if this was the first good sleep he has had in months.

This morning I facetimed my mother as she was missing her grandson dearly. I was scared to tell her about me and Leon but when I did, she burst into tears. George ran to our mum's side and gave me a look. The look that said are you sure?

It's crazy a week ago I would have laughed at anyone saying that me and Leon would be back together. Now I love the idea.

I slowly lifted up the covers. My eyes widened when I saw a minimal amount of clothing. He was just in his boxers which left nothing for my imagination.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Liz" he mumbled his eyes still closed. I paused trying to hide the smile.

"why not?" I said.

He slowly moved to lay on his back. He blinked quickly and finally looked over at me. I probably had the most innocent smile on my face right now.

"what time is it, shit why didn't you wake me up" he sat up glancing at his phone realising he slept all morning.

I sat on the edge of the bed. "It's only 11 Leon it's not that late" he glared at me pushing the blanket off him. I watched him with a smile seeing him rush into the bathroom. The sound of the door to the showers opening.

"Hurry up, breakfast is downstairs," I called through the door before leaving and heading back to the kitchen with a giant grin on my face.

I lifted Jayson up and brought him to the table. He stared at the food that was in front of him with interest. The cook came this morning and prepared some special pancakes for Jayson which was extremely nice of them.

The people that owned this villa were super lovely and welcoming.

5 minutes later I heard Leon enter the kitchen.

"Morning jay, wow you got pancakes," he said leaning down to kiss Jayson's head. Jayson beamed up at his father.

"mommy's turn," he said staring at Leon with his big eyes. I choked on my fruit bowl. Leon looked over at me. I straightened up and stared back.

Leon walked over to me. I watched as he bent down and kissed me on the cheek. I tried not to look so disappointed but after last night I had expected something more.

Jayson seemed satisfied as he clapped with joy before carrying on and eating.

Leon finally pulled out a chair and sat down. I could tell that he was being careful.

He was being extra cautious around me.

We ate quietly when Jayson finished, he ran over to his toys and started playing. I sneaked Leon a glance seeing him shovelling granola into his mouth.

Enough For HimOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara