Chapter 33: First Dates Are Always Rockin!

Hell-oh Moon-Children, this is merely a filler chapter. A long ass filler chapter but nonetheless, enjoy it. 

||Moon-Child||

Chapter 33: First Dates Are Always Rockin!

The concert ended with a bang, the guys stepped off the stage sweaty and exuding happiness. They all have such an affinity for what they do, and it's great to watch them live, you get to see how much soul and effort they put into each song. It's fucking mind blowing.

The guys all got cleaned up, but left on their stage clothes. Everyone was pretty much beat, so Ray, Bob, Gerard, and Mikey all went home. Frank and I followed behind the guys, making our way to his car. We all said our goodbyes and our ‘see you laters’, ending the night on a good note. Me and Frank slid into the car.

"Did you have fun?" he asked an obvious question.

"Of course I did, you guys are fucking great." I complimented. Frank nodded his head thankfully. "-Thanks for dedicating that song to me, it means a lot." I said softly with a grin.He looked at me with bright eyes, those eyes I fell for instantly the first time I saw them.

"Well, you mean a lot to me." he spoke shakily with a boyish smile, looking down at his lap, and then flicked his gaze to me. I blushed for what seemed like the 100th time tonight and grinned. Hearing those words literally made me feel like I was walking on air. It's such a warm, wonderful feeling knowing you're wanted and cared about by someone. I didn't want to go home, I didn't want to see my mother and deal with her fractious attitude, my sister alike. More importantly, I didn't want to be away from Frank.

"Can we go back to your place?" I questioned confidently as he drove.He must have been happy I asked, because his face brightened up at my words. I guess he feels the same as I do about not wanting the night to be over, not wanting to be apart from one another. I know the question might translate to a guy, "Hey, can we head over to your place so we can screw?" But that's not what I mean; I just want to be with him as much as I possibly can.

"Sure." he said with a definite tone. I smiled to myself while I looked out the window, watching other cars and lights whisk by. This is seriously a night I will never forget.

He lives in an apartment, which is understandable; he's a young, single man. Well, not single any more I should say. He unlocked the door, letting me step in first. His apartment is open and roomy, much better than where I live. I looked around his living quarters, he's not a messy person, but he isn't exactly clean either. It's cool, no big deal to me. He's a 23 year old man that lives alone, how clean do you think his place is going to be?

"You can take off your jacket if you want." He said, but I was already doing so. I had wandered all the way into the living room, so he laid my jacket down over the edge of the sofa. He had a nice sized TV set up in the large room.

"Do you want anything to drink?" he asked casually. I sat down on the sofa; it was white and soft against my arms and hands as I sat down.

"No thanks, I'm good." I said kindly, smiling up at him. He sat down close next to me. The X's over his eyes were gone, just his natural look remained. A hesitant expression played his face, like he was cautious about asking something.

"Doesn't your mom want you home?" He spoke plainly. I took in a breath and put up my arm against the couch, my head resting on hand.

"If she did she would call me, but she hasn't. So I take it she doesn't care." I said, not wanting to be talking about my mother. Frank just nodded solemnly.