Chapter 8: Date Night. Part II.

Eliese

Frank and I had a great time at dinner, we laughed, we talked, we had fun. This is the most fun I've had in a long time. I feel like I know everything about him, it's like we've known each other for years. When I'm around him I change, I'm no longer a girl upset with life, I’m just Eliese.

We walked back to his car, climbing in. He started it up and turned on the heat, warmth caressed us both.

"Okay, I have somewhere else to take you." He pulled out of the parking lot, speeding out into the road. I raised my eyebrows at him, curious as to where he's taking me.

"And where is that?" I asked cheekily.

"A club. I'm playing a show with the band tonight." He excitedly revealed his next move.

I smiled. Wow, I actually get to see him perform with his band. He loves being in the band, he told me all about the other guys. He said they're all close, like brothers. The band is called My Chemical Romance.

On the way to the club, Frank had The Misfits playing on the radio, we both sang along like energetic teenagers having a good time. We drove into the back lot of the building, he parked and we both got out. He rushed to my side and laced his fingers with mine as we walked into the back of the club. We weaved past a few people, Frank lead the way to a back room where four guys chilled out. This must be the band. I smiled sweetly at the stares I was getting from the men in the room.

"Hey guys, this is Eliese." Frank introduced his hand still in mine. One of the guys was standing close to the door, he had long black hair and a pale complexion as dark eyeliner outlined his hazel eyes. He wore a warm grin.

"So you're Eliese." he said nicely, "I'm Gerard." I smiled and waved, not knowing what to say, the last thing I want is to make a fool out of myself.

"Hey Eliese, I'm Ray." A muscular, brown eyed man said from a chair towards the edge of the room. He had full lips and a fantastic looking afro. I opened up and said hello, not wanting to seem like this timid little teenager who can't speak up for herself, that's totally not me.

"I'm Mikey." A slender guy said with a water bottle in his hands, he wore dark rimmed glasses, hazel eyes hid behind the lenses. His light brown hair was messily styled. Finally, the last guy in the room introduced himself.

"I'm Bob." He plainly spoke with a smile, a lip ring glinted in the light on his bottom lip, his eyes were a blue-green and his hair was a blond-red shade. All of the guys wore somewhat dark clothing, all ready to perform. They all were extremely good looking men.

Frank let go of my hand and turned to look at me. "I’ve got to get ready, you stay here." He smiled and skipped out of the room. The absence of his hand in mine left me yearning for his touch.

"So Eliese, how did you and Frank meet?" Ray questioned, leaning forward on the blue chair he was sitting on. I took a deep breath, revisiting the memory.

"Long story short, he was drunk, I picked him up." I laughed. They giggled with me.

"Ahh, that Frank is a loose cannon." Bob nodded his head, he tipped back slightly in his chair. I smirked, loving these guys already.

The guys and I chatted while Frank got sorted out before the show; they actually seem pretty fond of me. The feeling is mutual. They liked the fact that that I love to write and that I love rock music and such. Frank waltzed back into the room, all ready to rock out. I don't want to sound like some drooling, love struck teenager, but damn did he look hot.