Chapter 28: Picnic Party.

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so short but I promise to make up for it in the next chapter. I just needed to get a move on with it to get to the point I want to be at.

I honestly want your honest oppinion about my writing. Tell me what needs improving and what needs to be toned down. I'd really appreciate feedback.

Remember vote and comment for the next chapter.

Chapter 28: Picnic Party.

Eliese

Okay, so my attempt at relaxing for a while failed. There’s more to deal with than before, but it is completely fine with me. It’s life. It’s not going to be a calm, serene thing sometimes, and I know that all too well. I suppose I enjoy the craziness. It always keeps me on my toes.

Mine and Frank’s one year anniversary is today. It’s been one big, whirl wind of a year, the best year of my life. I know I had left Frank for a period of time, but my heart always belonged to him, so our love for one another never diminished or perished.

This day shall be wonderful. I have a lot on my mind, but I’m going to make this anniversary a special one. Rae told Gerard about her pregnancy, and they went to that appointment. Gerard was very shocked when she told him, but he pulled himself together, and said that he will be there to support Rae and be the best father her can be to their child. Rae and Gerard have a lot of people that love them and that will support them through this.

The publishing of my book is going very smoothly and quickly. It’s crazy and amazing. It’s really coming along. I’m having lunch with my mom, Jen and Nick tomorrow. I hope that goes well, because I can’t afford for it not to. I love them so much, and I can’t stand having issues between us. After I have spent time with my mom and siblings, I will reach out to my dad.

Frank has something planned for us today. For a November, today is actually fairly warm. The sky is clear and the sun is shining. It’s a gorgeous day. To think last year on this day, our relationship started. It makes me smile just thinking about it.

Frank was singing to Riley and Ariana in the kitchen to get them to eat their rice cereal. They sat in their high chairs happily as Frank fed the both of them small spoon full of cereal. Frank’s singing voice made our children fall into a mesmerized state. Hell, it even made me feel like I was under a spell as pleasurable Goosebumps rose on my skin.

I stood on the other side of the kitchen, observing my family as they were oblivious to my presence. I was wearing a loose fitting Guns ‘n Roses top and a pair of black skinny jeans. My hair was just recently cut; it now hovered just above my shoulders while some short layers framed my pale face.

Frankie finished singing his simple, sweet song then kissed Riley and Ariana. He fed them each a spoonful of food and talked to them with a bright, fatherly smile and tone. Frank looked in my direction, giving me a half smile. He stood in a t-shirt and distressed jeans.

“Me, you, and our little ones are going to have a picnic today.” Frank told me his plan for today. I flashed him my teeth in an excited grin. I love a good picnic. Picnics remind me of when me and Nick were young and would go to the local park. We would bring an old blanket to lie out underneath a large oak tree we claimed as ours. We would bring our comic books to read and our sketch pads to draw in. Those days seem so far away, yet I hold them close to my heart.

“That sounds wonderful.” I said lightly, waltzing further into the kitchen. The great amount of joy I’m feeling is something I refuse losing today.