chapter 12

Hajime pov

After sakura introduced me to rio and sora the class doors opened again and a man in his mid twenties walked in.

Hello class my name is kura.I will be your main combat teacher and also yourhome room teacher for this year.
Now for this first practical class we will be doing miny duels.

~practice field~

Alright now pair up and begin

Hajime pov

After the teacher told us to we paired up me and sakura, then rio and sora paired. Hiro got paired with a nother boy in our class then we started to practice. With the start of the match i send a weak flane at sakura to see what she will do and what she did surprised me, even mor than what i thought was posible she backfliped while avoiding my flame and shot a wind blad at me. All of this in seconds while all i could do was put up a hasty barrier spell. With here speed i decided to use my flame dragon and she barely passed by and dodged it.
Then sent a massive wave of air that nocked me back, but i managed to hit her with a fire arrow i had sent with the dragon. That ended the fight.
luckily with the enchantments in the training ground prevent serious injury and she was left with just a bruise. And that was the end of our class for the day.