chapter 10

hiro pov~
what is the next class hajime? Its practical magic practice.
ok. so when are we going to learn this stuff i alredy know.
we can go after this class and ask teacher mika  if we can get a meeting with the headmaster.

~~after class~~~
mika pov~

I see hiro and hajime walk up to me. what can i do for you two?
(hajime) we need to have a meeting with the headmaster if posible. Is there a way to get one?
There is no problem you can try finding him in his ofice now.
(hajime) thanks!
(hiro) thanks!

~~headmaster pov~~
i heard someone nock on my ofice door so i called however it was to come in. what suprised me was the prince and celectial fox walked in.
if you are asking how i now he was the fox, it was because of the amount of mana i sinced on him.

hello how can i help you two?

(hajime) sorry for coming without notice but we were wondering if we could go to the advance cource.
I was shocked when i heard that and asked was there a problem the the curent cource?
(hiro) no we just already know the stuff they teach.
looks like you guys need to go to the third year cource.you guy already where in the advance cources for your year. i guest your sister is also need it?
(hiro) she wouldnt say that but yes ok tomarrow you will be with the advance third years.
(hajime and hiro) THANK YOU!