chapter 6

pov hajime

(hiro) we are almost to the town but i feel something looking at us.
(sakura)strange i don't feel anything?
no I feel it to come out now you guys we know you are there.

(bandit 1) hahaha good senses on you. you noticed me and my brothers here so you can just save time and give us all the money.:)
sorry but we can"t right now so why don't you just go and i won't kill you all.
(bandit 2) hahaha did you hear that big bro this kid said he was going to kill us like he has the ability to hahahaha.
(bandit 1) yes i heard well i geust we will just have to kill you kids better luck next life hahaha.
(hiro) sis stand be hind me i will gaurd you.
no need you guided me i will kill these guys. lets see twin chain thunder.
Ding
hidden quest complete: killing bandits.
killing bandit= there is some bandits on the way to the town kill them or not but ya did so :p
reward: do you realy need one doing all good deeds and all right.
ok ya get wait for it .......... new cloths a nice pair of WAIT WHY DOS HE GET TOP GRADE CELECTIAL CLOTHSS I AM DONE.
pov hajime

OK well these cloths and is that a note ?

Note: I got these cloths for you. you are doing good and i loooooove you wish i could come down to you.
your beloved fiance/wife xoxoxo ps if that girl gets to close dont blame me for showing no mercy.LOVE YOU.
~~~~
ok I just got a shiver but thanks any way for the cloths. but was the threat neccasary.(T-T)

AN note~~~
i will do all skills skills names wether magic or marshal in bold ok.
thanks for all the votes and plz commet helps motivate me see ya next chap g bye.