Chapter 6

"Rise and shine!" Cameron says while opening the curtains and allowing the brightness of the sun to come into the room.

"Ugh! Can someone please turn off the sun." I complain.

"Let's go Vikki. You got to go eat breakfast."
I pull the covers above my head. "Five more minutes!"

"Mom sent me to wake you up so you can eat."

"Piggy back ride?" I say while pulling the covers low enough to show my eyes.

"Your being serious? You wouldn't go down any other way?"

"Nope" I say popping the P. He comes near my bed and kneels down a bit so I could climb his back. I'm obviously still in my pajamas that consist of super man comfy soft shorts and a super man T - shirt.

I put my head on his shoulder. Wow, he spells good. Like, really good.
"Are you sniffing me?" He asks. My eyes open wide.
"What? No! You know, sniffing people would be totally weird."
"You were totally sniffing me." He chuckles.

We get to the kitchen and I hop off his back. Caleb walks through the door wearing super man pajama pants and a super man shirt.

"We're matching!" I tell Caleb and we give each other a high five.

"We have to come up with a hand shake." Caleb suggests.

So we try numerous attempts of creating a high five and after a bit we finally have one! We then sit and enjoy our delicious breakfast.

..........

"Hey Vik, we're going swimming in the pool. Wanna join?" Caleb asks me while I'm on the couch watching tv.

"Sure! I'll meet you out there. I'll just go change."

I got off the comfy couch and went to my room to get a bathing suit. I wore my blue bathing suit and a batman tshirt big enough to cover my bathing suit. No need to walk around with a bikini in a house full of boys. I put my sun glasses on and make my way downstairs. As I'm about to go out, I see that the boys have some friends over. All these boys obviously go to the gym.

There was a glass table by the pool with food on it. That's my target. It had cup cakes, chips, pretzels, Nutella, M&Ms, and just a whole bunch of junk. I grabbed the big bowl of M&Ms and went for one of the tanning chairs. I laid down and started to enjoy the delicious M&Ms under the scorching sun. Soon, something was blocking the sun. I open my eyes and lift my shades. It was Caleb and another young teenage boy.

"Hey boys." I greet them then put some more M&Ms into my mouth.

"Hey Vikky. This is Jason." Caleb introduced. "Hi" Jason also said. I just give him a wave and wonder why these boys were ruining my relaxing moment. "I just wanted to introduce you guys." Caleb says and they both start to walk off.

"That was random" I mutter. I then hear Jason try to whisper to Caleb. "Your so lucky you get to live with a nice piece of meat like that."

My eyes rise. I grab a random ball that probably came from the pool and threw it at Caleb. "Don't talk about me like I'm some type of chew toy!"

"Oh god. You weren't supposed to hear that." Caleb defends.

"Well, your little friend here needs to learn how to whisper." I push my shades back down and chuckle a bit. Nice aim to the head. I then stand up and head back inside to sit on that comfy couch again until Cameron's voice stops me.

"Hey Vik! Where are you going. You didn't swim or even say hello to my friends." I then wave to Cameron's friends. "I'm just gunna go inside and enjoy these M&Ms inside while watching tv. Oh, and hello Cameron's friends. I said hi now, so bye."
"Wait! I want some M&Ms!" Cameron shouts back. I just put some in my mouth and shrug my shoulders as I turn around and head to the living room.

I plopped down on the couch and putting my head on the arm rest. Annoyingly, Cameron blocks my way of the TV. "Hey! I'm trying to watch SpongeBob!"

"Move our feet Vik. I wanna watch and eat M&Ms as well."

"Why don't you go and sit at that couch"

"I want M&Ms too."

"Well, that's gunna be hard from that couch over there. Your very flexible to be able to reach all the way over here." He just rolls his eyes and sits on my legs.

"Omph. Cameron!" I grunt. "That hurts. God how much do you weigh!?"

"It's all muscle baby" he then starts to eat the M&Ms. I put some M&Ms in my mouth and start shooting them towards him one by one. "Ew! Vikky! Stop that, your waisting the delicious M&Ms!" He says putting his hand on my mouth. I swallowed the M&Ms and then bit his hand. He pulls it back quickly. "What the heck!" I burst out laughing. He then pins my arms above my head with one arm and straddles me. My shirt starting to ride up making me a bit self conscious since there's a human being sitting on top of my almost naked body. He then uses his other hand to eat the M&Ms.

"My M&Ms!" I shout for my poor M&Ms that are now getting munched up in his mouth instead of mine. I then shoved him with all my leg muscle. It actually worked a little since he moved back a little and letting go of my arms for a second. I then got up and pushed him down and I put his hands on his stomach then sat on them. I grabbed the M&Ms and started eating while watching spongebob. He somehow easily got his arms out and cradled me like a baby. At least I had my M&Ms.

"Cam, where are you taking me?" I asked getting a little scared. He just chuckled. He then took me outside and now everyone is looking at us. He starts walking towards the pool and I realize now that he's going to throw me in.

"Cameron, think about what your doing. Cameron! At least save the FRIKIN M&Ms! Caleb help me!" I continue to struggle. Trying many ways to get out of his arms and all he does is chuckle. "Cameron! Come on don't do this to me! Caleb your so dead for not helping me! Cameron the M&Ms. Caleb!" Soon I was tossed into the pool.

I come back up and witness that the M&Ms are dead and making little colorful dots in the pool.

"You both are so dead."

Living With The Boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें