Chapter 8

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in so long! But if any of you have anything good I can put as the cover of this book i'de really appreciate it!!! Thanks!!!! Love u guys! <3 <3 <3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We walked into the office and the first thing I see is a pretty looking woman around her early thirties. When I walk up to the desk, she looks up and gives me a warm smile.

"How can I help you?" She said with the smile still on her face.
"Umm, I came for my schedule." I said a bit nervous thinking about a whole new start that I've never expected. I gave the woman my name and she searched it in her computer and told me to wait until it prints. She gets up and walks into another room that's within the office. She comes back with a white piece of paper in her hand.

"Here you go Victoria." I smiled and replied with a thanks.

Before I was about to leave the office, I turned around to the woman.
"Do you mind if you can tell which way calculus is?" She let out a big smile and said, "Walk to your left and when possible, take another left and keep walking until the last door before the janitors closet."

"Thank you so much." And I nervously made my way towards calculus chanting in my head "You got this. You got this. You got this."

When I walked into the classroom, there were a few people in the class while most of all the other students where still in the halls. I took a seat at one of the tables towards the middle and just went on my phone.

"Is this seat taken?" A deep voice asked and just sat down without an answer. When I looked up, I saw two familiar green eyes.

"Brody! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm so glad I have someone I know for one of my classe."

"Wow, I'm flattered to see you too Vikki." He said with a grin.

"I hate not knowing where to go and not having someone I know suffer these classes with me. What class do you have next? Oh please tell me it happens to be AP literature."

"Actually, I have US history next. Let me see your schedule." I hand him my schedule and the final bell rings. The teacher writes his name on the bored and begins to introduce himself.

Brody slides my schedule back in front of me and points at the classes we have together. "We have calculus, PE, and lunch together." He whispers

"Nice. That's better than nothing."

Mr. Adams basically talks throughout the entire class about us having a text book for this class but the book is also online and boring stuff like that.

"AP literature is actually this same exact room but upstairs." Brody explains.

"Ok, thanks so much."

"I'll meet you at the main doors of the cafeteria ok?"

"Ok, see you then Brody."

I make my way up those stupid stairs and try to look for the right class. Once I arrive I walk in and search around for an empty seat.

Once I spot one, I head towards it but I walk right into a hard chest. I look up and see two very blueish greenish eyes that have like gold specks. I don't even know what that's called. I bet he's some sort of werewolf. Of course not! Stop acting stupid Vikki!

"Sorry." He mumbles.

Oh yah, I can't believe I'm so clumsy. How did I even possibly run into him? I've got some serious issues.
He clears his throat and snaps me out of my stupid silent rambling once again and realize that I'm in his way.