Chapter 4

"Milkshakes sound great" My mom looked back at me with her blond curly hair and smiled.

" I love you guys" I said as I looked at my wonderful parents. Then the flash of light came.

I sat up quickly. I was sweaty and breathing hard. The day of the crash comes back to haunt me almost every night when I'm asleep and sometimes even when I'm awake.

I got out of bed and looked at the time, 4:35 am. I wore shorts, a tank top, my running shoes, and put my hair in a pony tail. I rinsed my face and brushed my teeth. I went out and jogged. Jogging helped me let my emotion out and made me feel better than actually crying or being angry. I kept running until I began to feel light headed.

I stopped by a children's park and that reminded me that I haven't met the rest of the Prescott family. I sat on the park bench for a couple minutes to drink, sit, and think a bit. After about ten minutes, I slowly jogged back home.

I grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator and headed to my room. I was debating on going in the room I'm standing in front of or the room next to it because I forgot which one was mine. I decided on going in the one I was already standing in front of and it was my room. Thank god.

I was about to shower but instead I wanted to go and ask one of the boys to take me to see around California. I walked out my room and went to the one that was on my left.

I knocked but no one answered. I knocked again and still, no one answered. I went to go turn around but I bumped into something hard, was it wet?! My first reaction was to slap what ever it was because it scared the heck out of me. Slapping is my first reflex and I have no idea why.

"Ow!" I backed away and saw that it was Cameron... shirtless. This time he had a waterbottle of his own and he placed it on his cheek.

"I'm so sorry. Stop sneaking up on me like that!"

"I take a shower, then go to grab a water bottle and then I end up getting slapped, isn't that just a lovely way to start my morning?" He said with sarcasm in his voice.

"You could kiss it to make it feel better" he said with a smirk starting to form on his face.

"Nope, I'd rather let you suffer." I said as I started to walk away.

"Wait, wait, wait." He said grabbing my wrist."You obviously came to my room for a reason. Do you need anything?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would be able to take me and show me around California and maybe even the house?" I asked

"Sure"

"Yay! Thank yo so much. I love you!"

"Awe you love me? Come and give papa a hug." He said

"Nah, I'm good" I started to walk back slowely and he started to walk up slowley. When I was about to make a run for it, he grabbed me around my waist and shook his wet hair in my face,  these people are so weird.

"Ugh, Cameron!"

"You still love me!" He shouted back as we both headed back to our own rooms.

"Go put a shirt on!" I yelled while heading back.

"You know you like the view" He yelled back with a smirk.

I took a shower and wore mint green high wasted shorts with a bow belt and a sleeveless white top with a mint colored necklace around the caller and a mint colored ring. I curled my hair and got a mini side purse to carry my phone and money.

I got out of my room and in the hall was Carson.

"Well, don't you look lovely. Going anywhere?" Carson asked