Chapter 3

I woke up early and everything still wasn't a dream. I went to my bathroom that was connected to my room. I rinsed my face and brushed my teeth. I wore leggings that went up to my knees, a tank top, my running shoes, and put my hair in a curly pony tail.

I plugged my headphones in and went for a jog. I had no idea where I was going but stayed near the area because I didn't want to get lost.

After a very long run, which helped me lose some of the emotion I was feeling, I headed back to the Prescott 's house.

When I entered the very large house I headed towards the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. When I turned around someone was standing right behind me and that scared the living bajeeberz out of me and out of reflex, I slapped that person.

"Ouch" The boy yelled.

"I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to slap you. It was a reflex. I'm really sorry." I said and then touched the red mark that I made on his cheek.

"It's fine, thats how all girls react when they see him." Someone else said and since I was touching the boys cheek I jumped closer to him because the second boy scared me too.

"Then they jump right into my arms." The first boy said while wrapping his arms around me.

"You get scared easily" The second boy said. He was sitting on the counter.

I looked up at boy number 1's face and put my water bottle on his cheek. "I really am sorry"

"It's fine. But if you wanted me, you could have just said so, instead of slapping me then jumping in my arms."

Ugh so arrogant, I thought as I got out of his embrace and started to walk the other way.

Boy number 2 stepped in front of me.

"I'm Carson and I'm 18. Thats my brother Cameron and he's 17. And you are?"

"I'm Victoria but you could call me Vikki and I'm 17."

"Why are you up so early? The cook isn't even awake. Ooh, I could make us pancakes!" Carson said

"I usually wake up early to go for a run, and pancakes sound amazing! I'm starving!"

Carson went to go make the pancakes while Cameron and I went to the living room to watch some TV.

" So, what do you like to do? Tell me more about yourself." Cameron asked

"Well, I'm a girl. I like to play sports. I'm 17 and a junior in high school."

"What sports do you like to play?"

"Soccer, volleyball, basketball, football, hockey, swimming, softball, lacrosse, a lot of sports, except for golf. Golf is super boring."
Cameron raised his eyebrows and looked a bit surprised.

Another boy came into the living room.

"Hey"

"What up? Caleb this is Vikki, Vikki this is Caleb, he's 15." Cameron spoke

After saying our hellos, Cameron spoke again. "After breakfast we should go and play football, Carson and I against you two and then we could go for a swim."

"Wait." Caleb said looking at me "Do you even know how to play football?"

"I'm not any ordinary girly girl. I could play and we are so going to beat those two buttheads even if they are older."

"You have literally just become my best friend." Caleb said in an amazed voice.

"Yo!" Carson said while coming in with pancakes.

We ate and explained to Carson about the football and swimming.

After eating I went to my room and took a shower. I wore a blue and white striped bikini and wore a t-shirt and soft shorts.

I went down to see the boys in muscle T's and their swim shorts.

"Let's go" Cameron led the way

Caleb and I started with the ball. I bent until I heard "hut hut hike". I passed Caleb the ball from between my legs and I ran down so he could throw the ball to me. When I caught the ball, Cameron ran towards me but I stepped right but ran left to trick him and then "TOUCHDOWN!!".

Cameron and Carson looked at me in amazement. "What? Because I'm a girl you thought I wouldn't be able to play? So you tried to go easy on me? If you guys wanna keep acting like losers, fine by me." I said with a smile on my face.

This time the boys weren't going to go easy on me. Cameron and Carson started with the ball next and when Cameron passed the ball to Carson from between his legs, Caleb went for Carson and I went for Cameron. Carson threw the ball to Cameron but I knocked Cameron to the floor, without falling, got the ball, threw it to Caleb, and then "TOUCHDOWN!!" Caleb yelled.

After a while of playing football and Caleb and I obviously being the winners, we went to the pool.

We all stripped into our bathing suits and let me tell you, these boys are very well built. I saw the boys eying me and I started to feel uncomfortable so I ran and jumped into the pool with the boys jumping in right after.