Chapter 5

After I took a shower, I put my hair in a messy bun and started brushing my teeth. I was wearing soft shorts and a T-shirt. Today, is a new day and I was planning to go out and start buying school supplies because it's friday and school is on Monday.

I changed into tight capris yogas that were pink on the bending part on the top of the yogas and a pink sports bra. I also wore grey and pink nikes. Don't be fooled, that doesn't mean pink is my favorite color.

I went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle then headed out for a morning run.

---

When I came back, Carson was eating a sandwich for breakfast but he had two. One on his plate and one in his hands.

I took another sip of my water bottle and noticed that Carson was checking me out.

"Once your done checking me out can I have your other sandwich cuz I'm starving?!"

He gave me a small smirk but then handed me his other sandwich.

I sat in the chair next to him and started eating the sandwich. My eyes shot open after I took a bite!

"This sandwich is amazing! What's in it? I've never had a sandwich like this. You are now officially my personal cook or sand which maker or whatever they call it! This is the best sandwich ever! I could kiss you right now."

"I wouldn't mind." I gave him a blank look. I really should stop saying that.

"Don't get a head of yourself. I said 'could' not 'would'."

He chuckled "I guess it runs in the family"

"What! Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying that all you can could cook and make amazing sandwiches?"

"Yah. My mom loves to cook so she taught all of us. She doesn't cook as much any more because she's more busy these days."

"Why am I just finding out that you guys cook? I know that I just moved in but come on! You can't hide a talent of cooking for this long! Especially when I can benefit from it!" I laughed.

He just rolled his eyes "You want to go out today? I'm not busy at all and I'm bored."

"Yah. I was planning on buying some school supplies. You want to take me?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. My mom already handled that. You want to go anywhere else. Let's go somewhere fun, before school starts. Anything in mind?"

"I know! I know! I know! Let's go to the beach! I love the beach! It's going to be awesome! You could bring anybody, I don't care, I just want to go to the beach!" I said with a big smile on my face.

He chuckled. " Ok. Chill, we'll go to the beach. Go get ready."

I stood up "I love you! Thank you so much!" I bent down and gave him a hug.

"Your welcome. Now go shower because your all nasty!"

I gave him a big grin and ran up to my room.

I grabbed a bikini, shorts and a crop top. I went in the shower and got dressed. I wore flip flops and put a towel, hair brush, sun screen, and anything extra that I needed into a drawstring bag. I walked out of my room the same time as Caleb.

"Hey Caleb, you want to go to the beach today?"

"Yeah! Let me go get ready." He said as he ran to his room.

When I went down stairs, Carson and Cameron where on the living room couch with swim trunks and t-shirts.

"Hey" I said as Caleb ran down the stairs.