•{14}•

He stopped the car making me almost fall.

"It wasn't supposed to go like that...I Love you-" I yelled at him in anger again. "shut up Yoongi!! I the only good reason for me to come back here...the reason the kept me going..was you and what you said. But inside I had doubts that it was all a lie..that you'd replace me..that you actually didn't love me...and it all came true..You may love me with all your heart but I hate you with all of mine...the heart you shattered...a long time ago."

Tears started rolling down as I finished. "Now you expect me to just come running back to you with a heavy heart and expect me to love you still? The things you did before...don't think I forgot about it.."

He started driving again not saying a word until we made it to a humungous mansion that I don't remember. It was bigger then the last one Yoongi had. He must have moved. Became richer. The hate Just kept growing.

He parked his car and stepped out leaving me alone and scared. Remembering the room he kept me in. Thinking if he still continued it if he was angry, to relieve stress.

He opened my door and gave me his hand which I refused and used that chance to push him aside and run away. It worked at first until a strong arm grabbed my neck and pinned me back on the car. Yoongi towering over me with anger in his face and sadness in his eyes.

"You're coming with me tonight to the gala as my guest...whether you like it or not.." my breathing started yo get harder. He let go and grabbed my arm and dragged me inside.

It was huge. We went up his grand staircase and he opened a large door which led to a room with wide windows showing an amazing view. A deep scarlet red bed and everything that I dreamed of, of a room. My mouth started falling in awe in how amazing and big it was. But what caught my attention the most was a white box whiter then snow with a blank ink ribbon tying it together.

He pushed me on the bed and went back to the door and said in his raspy voice. "Come down when you're ready and if you even think of escaping...Don't..I can't afford to lose you again..." he slams the door shut and locks it.

I didn't even think about testing him. I knew that if I even tried I would be staying here longer then I think. I walk over to the bed and sat down. What happened to Felix and Jackson?! Thoughts swirled through my head that I can't simply get rid off easily. I ruffled my hair in frustration. But as my hand dropped to my side I felt it hit something.

I looked beside me and saw the white box. I grabbed it and placed it on my lap as I stared at it blankly. It was dirty with dust, in fact this whole place was filled with dust. It looked like it hasn't been touched in years. I grabbed the two black ribbons and pulled them to only open the box. I lifted the white lid and saw a black dress darker then ink and a pattern of white cherry blossoms wrapped around the dress design, whiter then snow. My eyes widened to see how beautiful it looked.

But as I placed it out I saw a note at the very bottom of the box and opened it. To my lovely Y/n... I bought this for you after you left. Don't forget that I love you with all my heart no matter what....I will never replace you...and I will never hurt you again...if you promise me one thing...Don't leave me... ~Min Yoongi

My eyes started to tear as I finished the note but I wiped them away. Who knows how long this was written.

This was the only clothing that was seen around the whole room. Yoongi will get suspicious if I don't get out soon.

Yoongi:

I stayed downstairs waiting with tears in my eyes. She keeps hurting me...just knowing that her heart is broken because of me. Hurts me so much.