"Yeah. I just need to get my phone first." you breathed out, letting him in and closing the front door again as you raised your hand, telling him to wait for a moment.

"Where are Jungkook and Yoongi?" he asked you before you could walk away as he continued to look around the apartment.

"They fell asleep," you told him whilst you grabbed your things that were laying on the coffee table in the living room before going to take your phone off the charger and slip it into your back pocket.

"Do they know that I'm picking you up?" he asked and he watched you gather your belongings in the living room before you quickly made your way back to him.

"Yeah, I told them right after you called me earlier." you breathed out, letting your tongue poke the inside of your cheek for a moment, "I should probably write them a note in case they wonder,"

"You can just text them." Jin said before throwing his arm around your shoulders and soon leading you out of the apartment, "Catch up with the programme, grandma." he teased you as you glanced over your shoulder one last time to make sure you had everything, also feeling bad that you left without saying bye.

"You need to shut up, Seokjin." you pursed your lips at him as you attempted to shrug his arm off after turning your head to look at him again.

After the door closed behind the two of you after you had gotten out of the apartment, you headed down the flight of stairs together in the building. Suddenly, you felt Seokjin pull you against his side with the arm he had around your shoulders before he randomly placed a chaste peck to your temple and gave you a tight side hug.

"Where are you taking me anyway? Aren't we supposed to start packing?" you asked him, blatantly ignoring the mini jump your heart did without your permission at the man's display of affection, now realising that you kind of missed it.

Yes, it hadn't been that long since the two of you were last on good terms but because you had gotten so used to receiving it more often than not, it felt a bit strange to go without it for so long, especially with very minimal communication in between. 

You could not let something like that happen again.

No more fights.

Spotting Jin's car, you quickly shrugged his arm off and started to walk ahead of him.