99. Vongola vs. Millefiore

Chapter 99: Vongola vs

Chapter 99: Vongola vs. Millefiore

"Stay back everyone! I'll handle him!"

Tsunayoshi announces to everyone, who has been endlessly battling. Tsunayoshi look at his surrounding, most of his friends was fatigue from all of the fighting, Elias was leaning in Kyoya's chest, as if she's resting while Kyoya hugs her reassuringly.

"don't get to cocky now, Tsuna." Byakuran smirks, as white feathery wings appear from his back, making him a demon in disguised "I've prepared this moment to steal everything you got!"

"As if I'd let you have it your way!" Tsuna yells, attacking Byakuran with all his might.

Two sky flames starts to clash, Tsunayoshi's offensive blows didn't seem to affect Byakuran. It seem that Byakuran was able to stop Tsuna's punch using only one finger, and attack the tenth Vongola boss with a heavy blow, sending the poor teen flying down the ground.

The ground starts to quake due to Tsuna's fall, the difference between their power and battle experience was like night and day. It was nearly impossible to defeat Byakuran but Tsuna doesn't lose hope, and got back up in his feet, attacking Byakuran again.

With each attempt to attack, Tsuna's blows seem to be defective and would recieve twice the pain. Long story short;

It was an one sided battle.

Elias seem to recover from the shock, and finally stopped crying

Elias seem to recover from the shock, and finally stopped crying. She rubs her eyes, wiping the remnants of her tears. Her eyes was still red but others was too engrossed in watching Tsuna's fight to noticed her blood shot eyes.

The ash haired teen silently observes their situation, Tsuna's losing. Elias wants to help him out but at the same time, she knew that she should not interfere with Tsuna's growth, that he should overcome his own weakness.

Their battle quickly intensifies, both sky flame users both refuses to yeild. Making them use their sky flame to a stronger level.

It was clear the Millefiore was winning, and everyone knew that they'll be an hindrance if they try to help Tsuna. Elias clenched her hand, it absolutely pained her to see that she wasn't able to help but she knows the next course of actions and she needed to act soon.

Right now, all she want to do is to mourn about her first kiss being stolen but that was a selfish action if she just continues to cry, Elias knew that she need to be strong, and mourning can be done later on.

Right now, she need to help from the back.

She needed to go to Yuni.

Elias stood up, but Kyoya prevents her from doing so. Kyoya didn't utter a word but he refused to let go of her, silently fearing that she might do something reckless.

"Let me go Kyoya, I need to go help them!" Elias pleads, requesting to be released from his grasp.

"What can you do? You were just a crying mess earlier." Elias could only grit her teeth, he was right but that doesn't she's useless now.

"... There's a lot of things you don't understand." Elias looks right through Kyoya's eyes, she saw in his eyes he look hurt but she need to be strong if she need to convince him to let her go

"You're right, it's because I don't understand that I don't want to let you go." Kyoya spoke, firmly holding Elias's arm "for all I know, you could be doing something reckless again."

The two continue to stare at one another, not one of them are backing down until one of them drops their pride.

"I...I promiss I'll tell you everything when we come back, so Kyoya please..." Elias was the first one to drop her pride, and pleads to Kyoya "if I don't do this I know I will regret not being able to help her for the rest of my life, so please ...let me go"

The two stares at each other, until Kyoya could only sigh, letting Elias go to help in the sidelines, to go where Yuni is. Kyoya could only watch her run, disappearing into distance. The two of them was completely different, Kyoya was fine being a lone wolf while Elias tends to be helping her own pact. They were different yet there's something between them that simply attracts one another.

Kyoya's glances at Tsuna who was still fighting against Byakuran, it was completely clear that the battle is coming to an end;

Tsuna Lost.

Tsunayoshi Sawada has lost to Byakuran.

A ghost like hand restrains Tsuna, but the flames in his ring has yet to die, instead of fading, the flame starts to glow brighter. Tsuna's ring was slowly starting to glow brighter by the second, when his ring starts to reach it's peak. Byakuran starts to do the same, causing to emit a small ball of light around their ring and starts to grow bigger and bigger until a huge barrier made out of sky flames was created.

Tsunayoshi and Byakuran's ring continues to glow brighter, and Yuni's sky pacifier seem to strongly react to the two rings flames and started to resonate with it. Elias held Yuni protectively as the pacifier gently lifts Yuni and Elias together and leads her towards Tsuna and Byakuran's direction.

The resonance of Tri ni sette was starting and Tsuna failed to protect Yuni.
___________________

Neku