56. Putting a spark...

56. Putting a spark...

A power to change...

Change...

The word seem to intrigue me, though his words sounds tempting, but the it's explanation is very vague.

"What do you mean by change?" I ask, crossing my arms "that I'll gain a super power and become a over power like you?"

"I dunno... It didn't specifically say that you'll gain such power." Mukuro shrugs his shoulders, dismissing the idea of getting a super powers "though change can also mean alter, adjust, modify, and reshape. Those are some few words that an illusionist like me would perceive a power to change."  

"... Geez, your're not helping me!" I complains, crossing my arms.

"Ah, but I did." I look at him with disbelief "you escape my six path of reincarnation, and you were able to use my flames no? Doesn't that mean that you have a potential to use flame of will?"

Ah...

Now that he mentioned it, I did escape his assault. I was stunned at the realization that I was able to use a flame. Oh. my. gosh. I have hope to use a flame! I have a freaking chance to use a FREAKING FLAMES!

"You... I... How?" speechless at his own word.

"Infuse your flames with hers to create a spark. From there, you will discover your own path from there." Mukuro spoke "that's what part of the letter told me."

"So... you possessed me so that you can infused your flames to spark mine?" I stare at him skeptically "you know, that was actually dangerous!"

"But your the first person who brutally broke their way out of it." Mukuro points out.

"I guess..."

Feeling slightly accomplished, I look away from Mukuro, somewhat embarrassing to admit that I feel happy hearing that.

"I'm going to go ahead and start dinner, everyone except for Chrome eats like mammoth."

"...wait."

Mukuro grabs my wrist, stopping me from going upstairs. I look back at the illusionist, as he gave me a unreadable face.

"...there's something I'd like to try before you go up." His tone sounded serious, I gave a small nod, agreeing to stay a bit longer.

Both of his hand then travel to my hands, intertwining with each other. He then looks at me with such a serious look, activating his right eye. But this time, I can see his flame.

"Close your eyes."

He whispers at me, I look at him skeptically but complied at his demands. Which I was greeted by darkness, a cool sensation travels through my hands as it slowly making it's way through my arms.

I can feel something cool and refreshing transmit against my body, then the weird sensations slowly started to heat up, and the next thing I could feel is that it's starting to burn me.

I can feel my own legs starts to give out on me but Mukuro held me altogether.

"Mukuro, what are you trying to do?" I failed to follow his wishes, as I opened my eyes.

I look around to see the training facility was crumbling into glass, though the process of it's breakage is slow, and every equipment was floating. I slightly wince at the pain coming through my hand, to see my skin get burned by a purple-like flames. I widened my eyes, shocked to see my skin get burn but I didn't let go of Mukuro's hand.

"Kufuf, You took it better than I imagine" Mukuro laughs, looking at him crazily.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? MY ARMS ARE BURNING AND YOU LAUGH AT IT?!" I tightened my grip on his hand, as I could feel my muscle get torn apart by the flame "IT'S BURNI—urgh!"

My body soon started to reject the existence of the purple flame, as if it's suffocating my throat. I wanted reach for my neck but I wasn't able to do it because Mukuro would only prevent me from doing so.

"Just hang in there a bit more, Elias."

I was shocked to hear Mukuro encourage me, but it made me feel a bit better. Mukuro looks at my neck as he only focused on fusing his flame to me, his face looks like he's in pain, it seems that he won't any longer. Then I could hear rustling of metal, and a faint outline of a chain that cuffed my neck.

I gasp seeing the chain that cuffs my neck, it was rusty but I feel something eerie just by looking at it. My thoughts was cut off when pain that was coursing through my body is too painful to bear, and I can feel the chain starts to tightened. My consciousness starts to fade, I took every inch of my strength to tell Mukuro to stop.

"M...mukuro...Stop... I can't ...breathe"

Before I could see the next events, my body collapses before me. Draining every inch of my energy, even the male Illusionist seem to collapse as well but our hand didn't seem detach as we fell in the same direction.

R. I. P Dinner...
______________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-