95. Difference

Chapter 95: Difference

"Wah, I never knew Boss can be this childish sometimes."

Fran watches Elias run for her dear life while Xanxus chases after her in utter irritation with a gun on his hand, the Varia illusionist puts his hand over to his forehead, doing a search pose as he follows the two effortlessly. Naturally, Varia members was entertained to watch their boss get riled up by a sixteen year old teenager, someone who's about ten years younger than him.

But their chase seem to have some purpose, which made their search faster than usual despite of the two immature figures playing chase, they found few familiar figures, where one of them was part of Vongola, Hayato Gokudera.

Their situation looks terrible as the Vongola were about to be defeated by Bluebell and Zakuro. Elias seem to notice the two while the two members of funeral wreaths didn't notice their coming presence and decided to interfere the battle, summoning her beloved white fox, Snow white using her weapon box.

"Heed thy request, Beshield the feeble ones"

The fox stares at Elias for a good minutes, contemplating if she should follow her orders or not, before actually acting out her orders. The white fox effortlessly deflects the aggressors assault, slowing it to be exact, for the white fox to be able to deflect their attack with a single swing of her tail. Snow White simply sneers at the Millfiore as if their assault was nothing, taunting both Bluebell and Zakuro while Snow licks her paws in boredom.

Xanxus irritation was transferred from Elias to Bluebell and Zakuro. But before Xanxus could make an appearance, he was stopped by Lussuria who thought of a plan before finally appearing. Xanxus glares at the sun guardian, but cooperates the plan and finally appears in

"I hope your prepare for the consequences of your actions for interrupting my hunt, scums."

"But I really think Xanxan is really cool!"

The two continue to argue, making the remaining Varia members to actually help the one who were injured stand up. A huge wave of relief passes through Gokudera, when help arrives.

"Shishishi, can't you believe these two? Boss and that kid are still arguing about that despite of what is happening?" Belphegor was certainly entertain watching the two argue useless topic, despite that they were facing a deadly opponent.

Correction.

Mutated opponent. From their point of view, the two enemies in front of them was no longer a human. There was a child-like woman where her feet has become a fish tail, making her look like a mermaid, while the other has red skin, with a feature of a reptilian.

"Is that you Zakuro? Are you suppose to a lizard? You almost look like Daisy" Elias knew that Zakuro's form was a something similar to a dinosaur, but she just couldn't help herself but to provoke the storm user

"I'm a T-rex, you traitor." Elias provocation has completely affected Zakuro, withing a blink of an eye a pissed red dinosaur came rushing toward Elias with an intention to kill her "we thought that you've become a loyal member to serve Byakuran-sama!"

"Eh? But T-rex shouldn't be so weak and pathetic you know?"

Elias dodges Zakuro's deadly attack by jumping up in the air, as she unsheathe her sword, coating it with her rain flames. With the help of gravity Elias uses her sword with one swift swing, making the impact more heavier than usual towards the red T-rex, her sword colliding with the hard skin of his back, making the male forcefully lay down on the ground a wave of gust was created caused by Elias's attack, causing for some to cover their eyes from the dust. Despite at the fact Elias only used the hilt of her sword, without any intention to kill the Millefiore storm user, she knew that their fight was far from over.

"Also remember this Zakuro, loyalty doesn't die overnight."

The Varia members don't know how to act to the current situation, since Elias is able to keep up with Zakuro's inhumane speed, where a Gokudera was certainly quick witted, but he wasn't fast enough to react like Elias due to his lack of experience. Gokudera couldn't help himself but to clench his hand.

Once again, he was saved by this woman who always seem to be one step ahead of everyone. He definitely hated the idea that she has outwitted everyone again, especially at the game of 'Choice' where everyone got to have a small taste of what it's was like to face against Elias, about how terrifying it was to go against her.

Gokudera definitely was shaken when he learned Elias tactics was really effective and utilizes almost every members potential when it come to a battlefield. After all, they're still a child if it come to tactics where Elias has a grasp of what to do. He hate to admit it out loud but Elias is damn good at provocation and tactics, wishing that he has the same skills as her. which made him think;

What would happen if they clash against Elias Lin?

_________________

Neku