Extra: Zero affinity

(DevArt: Pollypwnz)

Extra: Zero Affinity

If I were describe Gokudera, I think he's a little tsun-tsun! He'd say really mean things, but then he'll apologize in a suuuper adorable way. Well, in my perspective anyways. I usually don't hangout with Gokudera since I haven't really talked to him a lot or he looks really scared or angry at me, I wonder why though? 

Today happens to be a really, really awkward day for me. I am currently stuck with Tsuna's right hand man, inside a the infirmary. Gokudera's been attempting to open the door for at least an hour now, and the door won't open.

"Argh!The door won't open!" Gokudera yells for almost 50th time.

"Why not just bomb the door? Wouldn't that be easier?" I suggested, sitting on the infirmary bed.

"Hah?! Are you crazy?!" Gokudera yells as if I was a mad person "that would destroy the infirmary!"

"Since when did you become reasonable?!" I yell back "argh! Why can't you be unreasonable at this kind of situation!?"

"Then why can't you be reasonable at this time?!" 

"Hah!? It's your fault that we got stuck here in the first place!"

"Well, your the one who fell asleep!"

"But you didn't guard that stupid door!"

"Oh so we're doing the blame game now!"

Ah... I remember now the reason why I don't hangout with this silver bomber, I don't have that chemistry with him, we simply just don't get along. He's only interested in Tsuna and simply argues with everyone, I'm simply amazed at how Yamamoto handles him but I know I can't. We're both short-tempered to talk to one another. 

How did I get stuck with him?!

_____

Few hours earlier

_____

I was tutoring Tsunayoshi's group for their upcoming math quiz, Yamamoto was somewhat easy to work with, Gokudera was absolutely easy to tutor with since I only had to give him some pointers and as for Tsuna, let's just say he's the most difficult one to work with.  He simply doesn't understand simple formulas and basic calculations, he needed baby steps until he finally understood. 

During the tutoring sessions, Gokudera's sister came inside of Tsuna's class, where we're all studying. Gokdera's face immediately turned pale and started to lose his consciousness.

"Ahhhh! Gokudera's losing consciousness!!" Tsuna yells, shaking the silver bomber.

I sigh at the unconscious teen, as I carried him piggy style. It was quite ridiculous to see someone who's twice my height that I was able to carry him my twice with such ease. I told Tsuna to continue to study as I carry the silver bomber towards infirmary, the moment I arrived at the infirmary, Shamal wasn't inside. I laid the silver bomber down in the bed as I look some medicine for Gokudera, I took some stomach pain and poured him a glass of water. So at least when he wakes up, he can bear some of the pain in his stomach. 

I look back at Gokudera to see he's still unconscious, then my attention went to the window, I saw that the snow is starting to melt, and small bud and grass are making it's way out. I grabbed a chair to sit on it and open the window, a cool breeze came from the window. I placed my arms in the cold metal frame of the window, enjoying the breeze. I closed my eyes, enjoying the cold breeze, I placed my cheek in the window and the next thing I knew I've fallen asleep.

"Oi wake up!" I was shaken by non other than the silver bomber, I opened my eyes to see that the skies had turned dark and stars can be faintly seen.

"Ah... I fell sleep..." I yawned still sleepy, I shiver at the breeze coming from the window. I fell asleep with the window open. 

"Argh, your finally awake. Took you long enough!" Gokudera head to the door but it wouldn't budge "huh? wait... the door won't open."

I walked closer towards the exit to attempt to open the door but to no avail. I continued to open the door only to miserably fail.

"Argh! I give up!" I yell, kicking the door and sat back to my chair.

Gokudera started to use profanities at the door, he kicked, punched and he even slammed the door but to no avail. It didn't open. Like who in the freaking right mind would lock two students inside the infirmary? don't they ever check if there's student inside? Argh, just thinking about it makes me irritated. I stood up again, in attempt to open the stupid door but to fail miserably.

_____

Back in real time

_____

"Gokudera, use your bombs!" I yell one more time

"NO!"  He yells at me

"Argh! Why can't you just use your bomb?!"

"You want to kill us both?!"

"No! But can't you just use a small amount of ammunition and destroy the lock?" I ask him irritatingly

"..."

"What your not even going to answer me!?"

Argh! I swear the two of us don't have any affinity together, the two of us continued to glare at one another, until I sigh in defeat. It seems that the two of us won't be able to get out of here anytime soon. It was already night and there isn't any sign of anyone outside.

"Why are you always so aggressive?" I asks, in attempt to get along with him "it's not like I've done anything."

"Hah!? You flipped me in my first day of school!" Gokudera answers, sitting next to me "also your close with 10th!"

"Ah... but you smoked during in school hours, and I can't exactly let a student smoke either." I reasoned with him "I mean, what's up with the gangster persona? How pathetic."

"Pathetic?! is a bit harsh don't you think?"

"Pfft. Says the one who's the one who passes out seeing your own sister." I giggle and look at 

"It's not like I wanted to pass out or anything, she just happen to bring terrible memories."

"Is it really that bad?" I asks "I mean, what if you didn't have terrible memories, then you probably didn't meet Tsuna you admire so much. You probably would never had great memories with Tsuna, without those terrible memories."

"I guess you have a point there." Gokudera put his hand in his mouth and gave a deep thought to my words.

"Tsuna really cares about you" I smile, standing up "besides, I think that your most fitted to be Tsuna's right hand man."

"w-what are saying! Flattering me won't get us out of here!" Gokudera punches my arm, blushing lightly "I guess being with you other than 10th isn't that bad, a-also thank you for carrying me here..."

"You're welcome!" I smile, hearing chattering voices from outside of the infirmary "looks like we won't be stuck here for long anyways, they're here"

I pointed at the door, as it slid open to see Tsuna and Hari tackles both of us. Worry sick about the two of us, I patted the two assuring that we were both fine. The four of us separated ways, and I looked back at Gokudera one more time

I guess, it doesn't hurt to say there's a little friendship affinity between us, after all

_______

I invested too much time writing on this little Tsun tsun.. 

Anyways, 

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-