40. Varia's arrival

April Fools!

So...

Did I fool you?😅😅

What's that?

Oh... it's a no.

Omigosh, you guys make me feel so bad! It was supposed to be an early prank it back fired really badly.😳😖

You're all too nice at me for God dang's sake!😣😣😣💘💘

You guys moved my kokoro, even tho I'm quite a trash. (Though it's true that my exams are coming but I'm miraculously managing despite of my procrastination habits...)

And thank you for the support💕

🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

40. Varia's arrival

"Elliot-nii! What are doing at a time like these?" 

Fuuta asks while holding Lambo and I-pin's hands, I was in the middle of jogging when I came across Fuuta's group. I pat his head as I stopped jogging time to talk to them.

"I'm jogging, how about you three?" I answer I-pin when I can feel a heavy blood lust coming near our direction. This dude doesn't even attempt to hide it.

"we're about to go home!" Fuuta smiles as I carried I-pin while he handles Lambo.

"Then I'll send you three home, today's a dangerous night." I look at the sky as to see shadow moving quickly toward our direction, Fuuta noticed my message as he nodded "we'll start running okay?"

The two of us started running, when in the blink of an eye, a tall man with black cloak was already behind our back with a umbrella-like weapon at hand, ready to dispose anyone who got in their way without hesitation.

I took a deep breath, preparing myself  to protect the kids. The cloaked man, or should I call Leviathan was about to make a quick lunge at us when Ryohei sent him flying as Tsuna and Reborn finally arrives at the scene along with the Yamamoto and Gokudera.