30. Notice

Important A/n at the end.

30. Notice

Dino Chiavarone.

Business went smoothly as usual, but today seem to be a particular an odd occasion, specifically since a member of Lin family sent an official message to me for a meeting with the head of family.

Although Lin family are quite distant, their triad is not something to be ignored easily and shouldn't be mess around with.

Anyone who gets a personal letter was technically an unavoidable invitation. If not handle correctly, it could cause rift between two families.

My famiglia arrived first at the destined location, as we wait for the Lin Triad. The location of our meeting spot was an expensive restaurant who's well known to handle Hitmen meetings in absolute secrecy, though in order to gain such an exclusive VIP room, it must've cost a hefty price.

The Lin family is usually quiet and doesn't bother anybody, especially outsiders who aren't involve in their mafia family. But it doesn't mean that they're insignificant to the world of mafia, their name alone can easily cause fear and destruction to the world, so much so they shouldn't be ignored that easily. I waited for few more minutes until the representative has arrived. 

"I apologize for being late, I didn't expected to... run over by somethings." 

The Lin representative politely bows, the a young master, or should I say young lady didn't carry the Lin triad's black hair trademark at all since her hair colour is ash. The moment she raised her head, I saw her amethyst eyes and a mole on her left cheek, striking a frightening familiarity.

Her appearance  looks exactly like that boy from Japan, I was surprise to see someone identical to him, could it be he has a twin that he never knew?!

"Sorry to interrupt but do you perhaps have a twin name Elliot?" I nervously ask, the girl kept a blank, unreadable smile.

"As far as I know, I am an only child." she states, smiling at me almost portraying a grim reaper in an angel's clothing "I am Elias Lin, representing the Lin family second branch. Though, you could say that Elliot is a disguise of mine."

Elliot is just a disguise of mine...

Wait...

Does that mean, I've been talking to a member of Lin triad that whole time in the past?! My heart almost stopped learning this, she didn't feel like one at all back then! What the heck is happening to the Lin family!?

My mind was in shocked and shambles but my expression remained a calm smile.

She sat across me, while a tall blonde guard stood next to her, watching every move and almost analyzing everything that moves. He looks stiff and awkward to be her guard, is it because Lin family doesn't trust her? or did she simply just hired him?

Questions after question was forming in my head, who would've thought the unenthusiastic male president of Namimori turns out to be a female and part of the notorious Lin Triad. 

"Does that means you've been lying to Tsuna and the others?!"

"Let's not bring personal relationship to a business meeting, Chiavarone. I have no intention in hurting Tsunayoshi, it's pure coincidence that I moved in Namimori for my safety since the main branch are threatened by a mixed blood for succeeeding the family. I thought changing my entire existence was the best way without getting caught. Anyways, time is ticking, shall we start the meeting?"

"Can you even call it a meeting when you technically wrote a letter that I can't refuse?"

"You make me sound like the bad guy here, Dino." She chuckles, but her presence feels heavier than before, for some reason the calm atmosphere turn tense "I simply want to go home as soon as I can, so may I have your cooperation for this meeting?"

"What exactly do you want?" I ask, she kept her smile but it didn't reach her eyes, It looks almost lifeless and terrifying as if it was on the verge of losing her sanity.

"Would you like to listen to my small proposal, Dino?"

___________

Hari Noize

"Hari-sempai, is there any news about Elliot sempai?" Tsuna asks worriedly, it's been about two months now and Elias hasn't made any contact yet. She doesn't even answer any of my text message or calls.

"Yeah, he told me he'll be coming home soon!" I tried to answer him as cheerful as possible, even if it meant lying to him "and he even told me he has a lot of souvenirs for everyone!"

"Really? Then I'm glad to hear he's coming soon! We should throw him a party for his return!" Tsuna told me, excited to hear the news. I couldn't help myself but to feel guilty lying to him but I somewhat felt that I need to protect him for now.

"Anyways, you need to be careful out there, Sawada-kun." I warned him about the recent attacks happening, specifically on Namimori students "there's been a lot of assults happening around, you need to be careful, okay?"

"I will, Hari-sempai! Thank you for the wonderful news, I'll get going then" Tsuna return to his classroom, as I still stood there, looking at the sky through the window. 

A sigh escapes in my lip, she should be coming home soon. What is she taking so long?! Argh! I swear to food, that girl will be the cause of my death! She's always worrying me. 

"Ciaossu!" A baby greets me, as he simply sat on the window sill.

"Hello Reborn" I greet back, feeling emotionally and mentally exhausted "I do hope you're not going to ask me about her too?"

"No, there's no need. I know she'll come back... eventually" The baby petted his chameleon, as were the only two that know her secret so far, I'm a bit glad to see someone who shares her secret.

"I suppose, but what scares me is that when she comes back..." I paused, thinking my words carefully "...She will be, I don't know, different? Reality is cruel and it can change a person overtime and I don't know what kind of environment she's in. But one thing I'm sure is that it wasn't pleasant from what I heard from the other side."

"You're overthinking it." Reborn sighs, looking at me pathetically "I'm sure that Elias was already aware of what's to come at her the moment she came to Italy, she's much more mature than you think she is. Give her some credit and trust her." 

Trust her...

I feel like an idiot for not trusting her, I was always taking care of her that I came to be too dependent on that. I always thought of her as a small bird who can't take care of herself but when the reality is that she can already spread her wings and fly wherever she wants. She always said that I am free to go where ever I want, and do what makes me happy. It was my fault that I didn't notice that she started to fly away from her nest.

If she already have decided to walk on that path, then I'll be sure to support her one day...

Even if it means there's no point of returning to the normal lifestyle.

_____

Kokuyo's arc will soon put into motion soooo there's going to be a lot of Mukuro and Chrome scene (I think? Not too sure.)

Anyways

Don't Forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-