xvi :: badjao

12:35 PM

After what seemed like a million years, the sh*tty group therapy has ended. Badjao sighed in relief and walked out of the room immediately. The group therapy was a complete disaster. Badjao regretted it immediately. Now, he was sitting on his bed, watching the two fight again.

"dO I LOOK LIKE THAT TO YOU, BLASTER?!" Zild screamed, holding Blaster's drawing up for everyone to see.

"Hindi!" Blaster said, trying to explain. "'Yun 'yung kadiliman--"

Zild cut him off, obviously hating Blaster. "Kadiliman my A*S!" Zild shouted, crumpling the paper, and throwing it at Blaster's face.

Blaster stuck out his tongue at Zild, making Zild stick out his too.

Ugh, Badjao thought. Parang silang mga bata...

They continued arguing for a straight ten minutes before Badjao decided to shut them up once and for all.

"HOY TAMA NA!" he shouted, walking in between the two and pushing them away from each other. He crossed his arms and sighed. "Ano bang pinag-aawayan ninyo?!" he asked. Zild tapped his foot, his mouth shut. Blaster looked around the room as if nothing happened. Badjao looked at the two, raising his eyebrows and waiting for an answer. Invisible ba ako? 'Di n'yo ba 'ko nakikita? he asked himself. Finally, Zild spoke up.

"I told Blaster kasi kanina na i-drawing ako! Ito ginawa niya, oh!" Zild whined, picking up the piece of crumpled paper, uncrumpling it, and showing it to Badjao. Badjao raised an eyebrow, somewhat terrified. What if---

"I was trying to get Zild out of my head," Blaster explained, grabbing the paper from Zild, "tapos wala akong ginagawa sa pencil. Tapos pagpasa ko ng papel, bigla ko 'yan nakita! Nakakatakot kaya," he added with an eyeroll. Badjao was really terrified already. Maybe it was the darkness? he thought with a shiver. He saw Zild looking at Blaster weirdly, then nodding exasperatedly.

"Tama siya," he said with a sigh, definitely feeling defeated. Blaster smirked evilly, then looked at Badjao. At the corner of his eye, Badjao saw Zild smile. Then he laughed. Badjao and Blaster stared at Zild.

"HAHAHA you were trying to get me out of your mind?" he said in between laughs. "Ibig sabihin niyan, lagi mo 'ko iniisip BWAHAHAHA!"

Badjao made an annoyed face at Zild, and he finally stopped acting like a d*uchebag. The three were silent, until Zild's eyes lit up.

"Silonga, can you use your other power in good use for once?" Zild asked with a smirk. "'Cause I have a plan."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

1:00 PM

"Sure ka gagana 'to?" Blaster asked, sweat trickling down his forehead. Badjao and Zild nodded.

"Trust me, hon. You'll do great." Zild said with a wink. Blaster did a mock-puking face, then rolled his eyes. Badjao sighed and put his hand on Blaster's back. "Kaya mo 'yan," he said. Blaster seemed unsatisfied, but he left the room without saying a word. Badjao and Zild shrugged, then Zild fell asleep. Badjao sighed and  just crept out if the room to check on Blaster.

He saw Blaster from the second floor, pinning Unique to a wall. His eyes glowed menacingly as he glared at Unique.

"Let me borrow your f*cking body!"

Unique looked clueless on what Blaster was  talking about.

"B-Body ko?" he asked, confused. Blaster sighed and threw him to the floor. Unique was left unconscious. "Walang silbi," Blaster muttered. Badjao facepalmed, disapproving Blaster's behavior. Blaster then collapsed, and Unique rose to the floor. He began walking to the room to find the folder. Badjao smiled, and went back to the room to report the good news to Zild. Blaster was successful, and they were finally getting somewhere.