iii :: blaster

4:30 PM

Zild Benitez was harder to deal with than Blaster originally thought. He just saw a high and drunk person, not an incredibly rude, self-centered-who-is-entitled-to- everything patient. Good thing Christian Gabriel was incredible. The only weird thing with him was that he wanted to be called "Badjao".

Blaster saw everything. The destruction caused by the darkness. How it affected everyone. Sadly, nobody was spared. He didn't even know what caused it.

He looked across the room and sighed. Badjao was talking to a wall, and Zild was staring at him. Again. He was only used to girls doing that to him, so Blaster felt very weirded out with Zild.

Blaster decided that he disliked Zild, like a lot.

"Alam ko ang iniisip mo, Blaster," Zild said suddenly. Blaster blinked. Zild talked out of nowhere. Blaster was curious, so he said, "Ano?"

"Iniisip mo ang darkness that would destroy the world, noh?"

Blaster was impressed. He saw Zild, knew he had powers, but he never saw what Zild's powers were, exactly. Did Zild have good intuition, or Zild could read minds?

"Yung pangalawa, Blaster."

Blaster looked up and smiled. "Galing naman."

Zild smiled, then muttered something inaudible. He hoped he heard incorrectly, for he heard I know you hate me. Don't worry; we share the same feelings for each other. Then silence. Both stared at Badjao, who was now laughing alone.

Blaster blinked, then suddenly, Badjao was pouting. Apparently, Zild threw a crumpled piece of paper at Badjao.

"Nu ginagawa mo boi tumatawa ka mag-isa? Dapat kasama ako sa kabaliwan mo boi," Zild complained.

Badjao snorted. "Unang-una, hindi ako nag-iisa. Kasama ko si Tio Boy, anak ni Geraldine, na asawa ni Herrera, na tito ni Junkie na tatay ni Hun, na lolo ni Keith, na--"

Zild threw another crumpled piece of paper at Badjao.

Blaster was amazed. He wasn't sure with Badjao's power, but he thinks it's...

"Kaya mong kausapin ang patay?!" Zild said, eyes wide open with amazement.

Badjao nodded, sighing. "Oo, walang silbi, noh? Cool nga 'yung sa'yo Zild eh, you can read minds tapos sa'kin, talk to the dead. Capital B-O-R-I-N-G."

Zild snickered, while Blaster started wondering about how would talking to the dead contribute to saving this world.

Before Blaster could do anything, he suddenly felt a surge of pain go to his head. He collapsed, and he woke up in a different place.

It was dark, and not a single person made a move. Everything was quiet. But then, the sounds came. Cries. Shouts. Screams. Then he fell again.

He woke up because Zild splashed another bucket of water on his face.

"Ay, pu--"

Zild's eyes widened. "Aba, nagmumura! 'Wag kang magmumura!"

Blaster rolled his eyes. "Touch me one more time and I swear to God gigilitan ko talaga 'yang madugo mong lalamunan diyan. And also, I meant put that there, siraulo ka." 

Zild scoffed. "Remember who you're dealing with. Clue: his powers include reading minds."

Badjao chuckled at the back. "Zild got you, fam." Blaster rolled his eyes but said nothing more.

The three were left alone in the room. Gelo was gone. Blaster was now cleaning up his wet mattress again and Badjao was calling to get a new one. Zild was sitting at the edge of his bed, thinking.