xii :: blaster

8:20 AM

For some weird reason, Zild grabbed him by the hand and brought him upstairs. He wanted to ask so much why the hell is he doing such, but before he could speak, Zild cut him off.

"Unique. Unique Salonga speaks of the folder you were talking about, Silonga," Zild whispered to him. "Sabi niya, itago mo na ang folder."

Blaster grunted. He wasn't done with his food yet. But since it was about the darkness thing, he didn't complain.

"Yeah," he said with a hint of sarcasm. "Very suspicious."

Zild went near Blaster, and for a split second, fear flowed in his veins. Zild stared at Blaster with such terror that Blaster felt like cowering. He suddenly had a glimpse of him in a white room, and Zild with a hammer, but it vanished as quickly as it came.

"You're the one who wanted to be serious with this darkness sh*t, then you're going to go all sarcastic on me?" Zild whispered to Blaster. "Tread carefully, Silonga," Zild muttered, then walked near Badjao.

When Zild walked away, Blaster was able to breathe, but he still felt as terrified as ever. That was the first time that Zild got seriously mad at him, and for a split second, he actually felt like he was going to die. And what was that room that appeared in his mind? 

His thoughts were disrupted when Zild cleared his throat, obviously wanting Blaster's attention. "As I was saying," Zild continued. "Sinabi niya rin na don't leave it at three. Three's our room."

Roll credits, Blaster muttered to himself.

Zild then paced around the room, thinking of what to do next. "And then, that folder, ano kaya laman nun, ano?"

Oo nga noh...Blaster thought. Ano laman nun?

"Blaster. Ano ang hitsura ng folder?" Zild asked Blaster. Blaster shrugged.

"'Di ba sabi ko sa 'yo naaano na powers ko? 'Di ko na ma-kontrol!" Blaster said, kind of disappointed with himself. Zild sighed and walked to Badjao, who was shooing away someone named Tio.

"Badjao." Zild said. Badjao looked at Zild. "Ano?" Badjao asked. "Wala akong alam sa folder na 'yan."

Zild paced around the room again anxiously. Suddenly, Blaster had a sudden flash in his mind.

A blue tag on the folder, he thought to himself. Ayan, a blue tag! 'Tas may...pink paperclip...panget ng color combi...

Blaster then felt Zild smiling at his direction. Thank you, Zild's mind seemed to say. Blaster just scoffed and told his thoughts to Badjao.

"'Yung folder, may blue na tag tapos may neon pink na paperclip," he said out loud. Badjao shook his head. "Pero hindi natin alam kung saan mahahanap 'yon. Tsaka malay mo, maraming ganun."

Zild smirked. "There's only one way to find out."

Blaster and Badjao disagreed greatly. "Hoy wag---"

Good thing Dr. Gelo entered the room. He had the same cheery smile when he said, "Guys, tapos na kayo kumain?"

Zild, Blaster and Badjao shook their heads. They all went downstairs to eat.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

8:40 AM

Blaster looked around the cafeteria. He didn't want to feel drained anymore like a while ago. He didn't feel like the darkness was near anymore. At last, he thought to himself, he can eat in peace.