Chapter 2: Quite the Entrance

(A/N): I don't own any of the characters in this story. RWBY characters belong to Roosterteeth and the Vanoss crew belong to their respective YouTubers.

(Also, anyone who wants to steal this story can fuck right off. Have a nice day!)
_________________________________________
The Vanoss Crew's place

When Vanoss opened the door, he was met by a tall, silver-haired man wearing glasses and a green scarf. Behind him was a blonde woman with a purple cape and holding a riding crop... of all things.

"Greetings, I am Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Acade-."

"Woah who the fuck are these guys?" Wildcat, who now noticed the two guests, rudely interrupted.

Obviously irritated by what the cinnamon toast fuck just happened, the blonde woman sent him a hard glare and replied. "Watch your la-" "Who da fock are Deez guys?!" Until she too, was interrupted by none other than Nogla.

Then the others joined in. "Actually yeah, who are these guys?" "Yeah, why are they here?" Marcel and Brian asked as the others rambled on.

Seemingly having enough of everyone's bullshit, the blonde woman smacked her riding crop onto her palm, gaining everyone's attention in addition to silencing everyone.

"Thank you Glynda" Ozpin said. "Now as I was saying, my name is Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy, and I have an offer for you all."

The room fell into a rather long silence until Vanoss broke it.

"Beacon... Beacon... Hmm." Vanoss pondered. "Isn't Beacon that Huntsman School or something?"

"Indeed." Ozpin replied. "Now as for my offer, you all seem to have extraordinary combat prowess for your ages, even compared to some Huntsmen-in-training, as such, I am giving you all an opportunity to enroll into Beacon Academy."

"Hmm, hold on a sec, we'll think about this." Vanoss said as everyone huddled together to discuss their decision.

Nogla was the first to speak his mind. "Fuck this, I hate school, why would we do dis?"

"What kind of question is that?!" Wildcat responded. "It's a Huntsman school! We get to beat shit up!" He whisper-yelled, with the majority of the group agreeing with him.

"Plus, if my sources are reliable, Beacon has a fucking free food policy" Terroriser added.

Hearing that last part, Lui was practically bouncing with joy as a thought came to his mind. "Free food policy?! Does that mean free gummy worms too?!" He said in a child-like tone.

"Yes Lui, I'm pretty sure it does" Marcel said.

"Why da fock would it have gummy worms? It's retarded." Nogla interjected, much to the majority of the group's annoyance.

"You're retarded." Brock responded

"Yeah man, why you-, why are you even disagreeing with this?! This is an- like an opportunity of a lifetime!" Delirious added in a whisper-yell.

Marcel then decided to speak his part. "And like Tyler said, we get to beat the shit out of people, it's a Huntsman school Nogla, it's doesn't get any less boring than that."

"Yeah but it's still a fucking school!" Nogla replied. "You guys know I hate that shit."

While the members of the Vanoss Crew were arguing with the retarded Nogla, Glynda and Ozpin were having their own conversation.

"Headmaster, you can't be serious about this." Glynda said in a rather tired, but irritated tone.

"Glynda, you have seen the footage Qrow sent us." Ozpin replied. "Their combat prowess is impressive and from I can observe, they also seem to have a unique bond with each other."