seventeen.

say the name!
warning: mentions of smut

wonwoo ignores mingyu for a total of two days.

he's kept to himself for those two days. he's locked in his room, only coming out for food and bathroom breaks.

but most of the time, he's reading books. his only escape. going to joshua's house was a hassle.

he ignored his roommates and their sympathetic glances.

disliked getting drunk over the thought of a boy; wonwoo stayed sober, only to feel some sort of satisfaction for when mingyu calling, and wonwoo pressing decline.

but the "what if?" questions pop up in wonwoo's head, filling him with regret.

he really is a masochist.

——
the beginning of the third day, wonwoo decides see mingyu.

they're in mingyu's room, in silence. both have wine glasses in their fingers, both half filled with red wine.

wonwoo sighs, and chugs down all of his wine while mingyu places his away.

after wonwoo swallows the wine, he pushes mingyu down to kiss him. mingyu immediately wraps his hands around wonwoo's waist.

wonwoo's needy.

"where were you?" mingyu asks softly, his hands going under wonwoo's dark red shirt.

"why do you need to know?" wonwoo replies harshly. he meant it to be harsh, and not flirty or playful. it's the type of harshness that sliced wonwoo's heart for the past 3 days.

wonwoo takes off his shirt and takes off his pants. he throws both to the floor. mingyu occupies himself by kissing wonwoo's abdomen.

wonwoo can feel how hard mingyu is; his cock poking wonwoo's thighs.

mingyu's hand slips under wonwoo's boxers, and he grips his ass. wonwoo winces.

his hand travels to wonwoo's semi-hard cock and starts to rub his tip. wonwoo winces once again.

already half naked, mingyu slides off his sweatpants. he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"did you do the exact same things with her?" wonwoo suddenly asks, reopening the wound in his heart. mingyu looks up at wonwoo with wide eyes.

"y-yes." he admits.

"rough? or gentle?" wonwoo asks.

"rough."

"do the opposite," wonwoo says, rethinking why he's doing this to himself, "fuck me gently."

mingyu gulps, and nods. he flips the both of them, so now, mingyu is on top.

it felt like mingyu was actually making love to him.

almost gave wonwoo hope again.

but throughout the whole thing, wonwoo was sad. he was mad at mingyu. he kept muttering fuck you to mingyu.

but how mingyu fucked him made wonwoo realize that he'll remember this moment for the rest of his life.