three.

mingyu's mornings were basically bitter coffees and thinking of outfit ideas for when he goes into the studio for classes.

minghao was looking through magazines, also looking for outfit inspiration. seokmin was playing smash on his nintendo switch.

"hey, seokmin," mingyu mutters, then taking a sip of his black coffee. "do you think wonwoo would model for my clothes if i asked him?"

seokmin pauses his match, and stays silent. he rubs his eyes and faces towards mingyu.

"since when were you into him?" seokmin asks, raising an eyebrow.

"i'm not into him, i'm just...interested in him," mingyu mutters, flipping a page of a fashion magazine.

"that's what they all say, and the next moment, he'll be in your bed." minghao adds.

"he lives right across from us." mingyu explains, as a way of defending himself.

"and that makes him qualified for modeling?" minghao scoffs, walking over to mingyu to give a pat on his back.

"i see him everyday. he's hot." mingyu bluntly says.

mingyu doesn't see it, but seokmin and minghao look at each other and give each other a disapproving frown.

"don't sleep with my friends," seokmin sternly says, before going back to resume his game, and minghao continues to rub mingyu's back.

mingyu shuts the magazine.

"who said i was gonna sleep with him?"

minghao sighs.

"dude, you sleep with anybody, especially your models."

they hear a approving mph from seokmin, the clacking of his controller filling up the room.

"minghao is not kidding," seokmin joking says, "as if you haven't tried to sleep with both of us."

mingyu rolls his eyes playfully.

"sorry, y'all ain't my type."

minghao flicks the back of mingyu's head, earning a yelp from the taller.

"shut the fuck up, i'm everybody's type."