ten.

mingyu doesn't call it a "thing."

he doesn't want to, but his roommates beg to differ.

mingyu thought of it as a casual thing. it just happens in the weeks.

and of course mingyu enjoys it. there's not point on continuing on if he doesn't enjoy it. he loved seeing wonwoo's face as he came. he thinks of it all the time. he thinks about wonwoo at the end of the day.

mingyu never sleeps with the same person twice. it's too much effort to call them back; and the confrontation. but with wonwoo, it's convenient; he lived next door to mingyu.

and he likes it that wonwoo is lowkey about it. drag him to the bathroom and get him on his knees. let him fuck wonwoo on his spinning armchair, sure.

afterwards, wonwoo would clean up, and leave, with a "well, that was fun."

it was easy. and mingyu was grateful for that.

——

it's two am and wonwoo laughs breathlessly after him and mingyu are finished with their session.

mingyu looks down at wonwoo.

all glistened in sweat, his curly hair messed up, face flushed. he's laying on the floor of mingyu's studio, the cold floor cooling his sweaty body.

"ok but seriously," wonwoo pants, "are you ever gonna finish that project?"

mingyu chuckles, and puts on his sweatpants.

"nah, this is more fun~" he replies, presses his lips on wonwoo's temple. wonwoo smiles. mingyu couldn't help but take the chance to kiss wonwoo's pretty face.

mingyu wants a second round, but this time, he wants to take his time with wonwoo. see and indulge in all the angles. he wants to see wonwoo begging and whimpering for him.

but wonwoo wants it quick. he wants it in the dark. mingyu understands at the same time he doesn't. subtlety isn't something he can comprehend.

wonwoo pushes him off gently, and puts on his clothes. he sits on mingyu's bed for a moment, and combs his hair with his fingers.

"gonna head home." wonwoo says.

mingyu doesn't answer. he could only look at wonwoo. he was awfully hot. he was soft on how wholesome wonwoo could be after sex.

he wanted to take a picture.

"let's go together," he says, linking arms with wonwoo, "we're going in the same direction."

he hopes wonwoo smiled at that.