two.

wen junhui and jeon wonwoo both used to be fuck buddies. but it was sporadically, most of the time it was when the two of them were drunk and had came back from a party or a club.

they stopped after junhui found out that there was a cute, chinese boy living next door; aka xu minghao.

wonwoo didn't mind at all. they became closer even after the time that they were fucking.

——

"oh god, how are you already drunk?" wonwoo groans. junhui shakes his head (in denial).

"no i'm notttt~!" he slurs, slumping onto minghao's arm.

parties at the ju-soon-woo-hoon household usually were chaotic. wonwoo knew he couldn't retreat to his room; some couple was probably hooking up. he didn't feel like joining in with seokmin and seungkwan's game of strip poker.

so he was left sitting on the couch with a bottle of water in his hand.

sitting next to kim mingyu.

if there's one thing soonyoung has said about kim mingyu, is was that kim mingyu was one fine motherfucker.

with wonwoo's window right across from his, he could see all the angles of mingyu's beauty. wonwoo admits to seeing how ethereal he is, even waking up at 8 am for morning classes.

nobody is supposed to look that decent before 11 am.

mingyu is dressed well for the party; wearing ripped jeans and a casual button up shirt. he was a fashion major, after all.

"why aren't you drinking?" mingyu asks, attempting to start conversation.

"a rule in this household," wonwoo replies, looking at seokmin, who takes off his socks in a drunk manner, "one of us roommates has to stay sober."

"what a shame," mingyu playfully sighs. wonwoo turns his head towards mingyu.

"what do you mean by that?"

"jun told me that you're a shy mess when you're drunk. that's something worth seeing." mingyu teases, getting a embarrassed wonwoo.

mingyu chuckles after getting a reaction.

"you know, it's funny," mingyu starts, opening his arms, and placing them on the couch. wonwoo is alert, knowing that mingyu's hand is close to his shoulder.

"i see you everyday, but i barely know you."

wonwoo rolls his eyes in amusement.

"do you want to know me?"

wonwoo can see how suddenly mingyu's smile turns into a smirk, one that is obvious of being obnoxious if wonwoo hadn't encouraged it as much as he did now. but what was wrong with a little flirting? he was the only one in the household that is sober, why not spice it up?

seungcheol barges in, grabbing wonwoo's wrist.

"you have to see this," he says, grinning brightly. wonwoo looks over to mingyu, who gives a look to let wonwoo go.

wonwoo gives mingyu an apologetic smile to him, and runs off with seungcheol.

seokmin and joshua were dancing (more like body rolls) to sexyback.

looks like wonwoo has more blackmail material.