Chapter 29

Louis nods a little absent minded. "Why don't we go to the park or the arcade? Just to clear mind for the moment?" Harry suggest as he stood up while picking Louis up. Louis looked at harry for a moment before nodding. "Okay. That should be good." Louis mumbled. Harry and Louis got dressed and left the house to the arcade. Like a kid in a toy shop Louis lighted up and start to bounce around looking at all the games and winning prize. "Daddy let's go do the alien game! No! The stuffy crane game!" Louis says excitedly.

"Want cloud stuffy daddy " Louis said holding Harry's hand as he rushed to the crane

"Want cloud stuffy daddy " Louis said holding Harry's hand as he rushed to the crane. Louis put money in the machine and tried to win one but he didn't have luck on the first round. Louis mouth quivered and he was about to cry but Harry put another coin in.

Harry came up behind him pushing Louis against the machine and held his hand in the stick as he help Louis get the adorable cloudy stuff toy. Louis smiled brightly, "thank you Daddy!" Louis squealed as he pulled the stuff toy and hugged it.

Harry smiled knowing he just made his baby happy , Louis giggled skipping down the path while holding Harry's hand. Suddenly he dropped his stuffy and And a boy picked it up and hugged it. Louis just stared at the boy. Harry looked knowing Louis will probably lose it. "M-my cloud " Louis said reaching out for it.

"no! My cloud. You drop it you lose it!" The little kid said walking off with LOUIS cloud. Louis turned to harry upset and then back at the kid who was walking away. "B-but...daddy won i-it f-gor Louis." Louis whimpered as he followed the kid and roughly grabbed the toy back. "M-mine."

"Go win own this mine .. bye bye " Louis walked away from the boy and held Harry's hand holding his cloud stuffy close to his chest. He sniffed leaning his head init. "Aw baby it's okay you got it back don't worry , let's go get some ice cream yea?" Harry said

Louis nodded "Y-yes daddy want i cream now" he wiped his eyes . Harry giggled at Louis cuteness.

They went to the food place that was in the large arcade. They got the ice cream and sat down as they ate. Louis ate happily as he eat his double chocolate fudge ice cream. Harry smiled and kissed Louis temple before eating his vanilla ice cream.  The same kid came that took Louis toy away walked up to them with his mother. "Excuse me but you need to give the toy back to my son." The woman said.

Harry stood up because Louis was about to cry again. "Hi excuse me mam but the cloud belongs to Louis , you see I won it and he got a little excited and dropped it , your boy then picked it up and said it's mine you dropped it." Harry said calmly.

"Is this try sammy " his mother said

Sammy shrugged "look we can go win one if you really want one that bad." His mother told him.

"B-but I want that one " sammy said

"It doesn't belong to you."

Meanwhile Harry got up shielding his arm around louis and went to eat there ice creams by the entertainment stage.

"but I want this!!" Sammy yelled as he threw a tantrum. His mother picked him up and apologized to harry and Louis before walking off. Louis looked up at Harry cutely as he held the cloud stuff toy between his legs. "did Louis d-do something wrong hazzy?" Louis asked afraid his did something wrong to the boy.

"No baby you did nothing wrong, he was just a spoilt little boy. Louis smiled and licked his chocolate ice cream. He looked at the stage and saw a dancing bear come on the stage. He gasped "TEDDY!!" He squealed

Harry chuckled and picked Louis up and went up to the front row. He sat down had Louis in his lap as he ate his ice cream. The bear began to sing and interact with the kids. Louis was singing along hoping that bear would would notice him. "Teddy! Teddy! Louis want to dance to teaddy!" Louis called at to the bear. The bear looked at him and shiver in disgust from how Louis acted. He continue to ignore Louis until the show was over. Louis was finished with his ice cream and was sad.

"Hey what's up little one " Harry asked

"Don't think teddy like me " he frowned and got up and walked towards to the candy shop and sat outside there looking like a lost little boy.

"Aw baby teddy does like you just because you look older and you act different doesn't mean he doesn't like you silly." Harry said

Louis shrugged and let a tear slip.

Harry rubbed Louis head, "come on. Let's go play a few more arcade games and then we can go to Zayn house and play there for a bit." Louis nods and went back to play games and soon became happy once again. He was hopping around.

After a while of playing games and winning more stuff toys they went to Zayn house and saw that there was a lot of people there. Zayn was having a business party with the mafia. Louis still enjoyed hanging around there so Harry decided it was okay. The men and few women became tense as they looked at Louis knowing what he's capable of. "I heard he has a personality disorder." A women whisper to a man. "It looked like when he was in new York. It was like one moment he was this psychopath the next he's this crying baby like he was 7 or 6" the man whisper back.

Louis put his toys down and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer, he didn't want to act like a baby in front of those people. He popped the bottle top with the bottle opener and sipped the beer. He went and sat down on the couch looking out the window.

"what are you doing here?" A woman asked snarkly. "I'm enjoying a beer as I look at the window ignoring the people that my father said I should killed. But he's dead and I still have urges to kill you and everyone else. Now please leave me alone before though urges become reality." Louis says sternly. The woman gasp and slapped louis, "don't threaten me! I'm so much powerful than you!" She says with a much higher voice. everyone went quiet staring at the two. "Look I rather not get into this childish thing. If you wish to argue about something that's true go talk to harry and he wouldn't mind explaining things." Louis says looking at the woman from his side view. "You little bastard!" She yelled and was about to slap Louis again but he grabbed her wrist roughly and pulled her down in his lap. He lean into her ear and whisper, "now keep this up and you won't see a say of light. Unless you're asking for something else from I won't give that to you. Do I make myself clear, Rosy Lee." The women whimpered as she blushed and nods. "Y-yes sir." Louis let go of her wrist and she got off his lap and sat beside of Louis sipping her wine. Louis looked right back the window ignoring everyone. Everyone was quiet for a moment before going back to their conversation.

Louis wouldn't really kill anyone , at least not now his dad died. He just likes to scare people away but he knows he should be careful. Louis drank his beer and went to the kitchen and grabbed another and went out the front yard and sat on the step. He sighed and swigged some beer. After two bottles he was getting a little tipsy.